to: hayes 🔥
are u here yet ?

from: hayes 🔥
ye come down babe

i chuckle at this nickname, then go outside. my eyes immediately land on hayes, and a smile grows on my face. "kylie!" hayes exclaims, wrapping his arms around me. i giggle while hugging back. "let's go." he says, leading me to
his car. "we're just gonna go chill at the park, is that cool with you?" he asks, and i nod my head.

hayes turns on the radio, and i get super excited once i hear what's on. "oh my lord, that's my jam!" i yell, raising the volume.

"lleva-llevame en tu bicicleta! oyeme carlos llevame en tu bicicleta!"

i sing along in spanish. "dang kylie, impressive." hayes says, causing me to laugh. i keep singing along to my jam as hayes does a horrible job of copying me.

"okok, i think that's enough of mexico for you." i joke, turning off the radio. hayes frowns and laughs. "you're actually not that bad." i admit, thinking about how cute he sounded in spanish. hayes' face lights up, making him 1000 times cuter.

the whole ride we spend talking, playing 21 questions, and jamming out to my "mexicano music" as hayes calls it. time passed by fast with hayes, and before i knew it we were already there.

hayes

i didn't want to get out of the car, chilling alone with kylie is great. i wish it could just be us two, but i already told the guys i'd go. i just needa be careful, because they're pretty out there. and they know a hot girl when they see one, and kylie is definitely hot.

but kylie is all mine. well..not yet, but soon she will. i don't know how, but she's going to be mine.

"ok so, the guys are pretty wild. so just try to keep up." i tell her, half-joking.

"trust me, i can handle anything." she replies, sending me a wink. which for some reason caused shivers down my spine. i softly grab her arm and lead her to the guys.

"mah boy hayes is here." tez says, jogging over to me and doing our handshake. "ayo, das kylie."

"who is this pretty lady?" sammy adds. and dylan stares at kylie. i knew they would do this. too bad she's reserved.

"hey, i've seen you in pictures hayes has sent me. what's up." kylie says, walking over to tez and high-fiving him.

"this girl's dope." tez exclaims, giving her a side hug while pointing at her. kylie automatically smiles, making her cute little cheekbones pop up.

"she a fan?" dylan asks.

"nah, i wish." i answer, loud enough for kylie to hear. she playfully rolls her eyes and walks over to me. "nevermind, she is my fan."

"oh yes, i'm you're number one fan mr.grier. i'm soooo in love with you. can i please get an autograph, somewhere very private?" kylie says, causing my cheeks to turn bright red. the rest of the boys die of laughter, making it even more embarrassing.

"hey guys, i got the snacks." jake says, getting out of his car. i turn to kylie to introduce them, but then i remember that she had already met with him, and actually danced with him at the show. i turn to kylie and see that her eyes were widened. she had this sparkle in her eye, and i could tell she was very excited. which caused an unsettling feeling in my stomach. jealousy?

"hey, i danced with you at the show right?" jake says, walking over to kylie. she nods frantically while grinning. "you're really cute." he adds, making me a bit mad.

"that's what i thought when we started talking." i butt in, getting closer to kylie. from the corner of my eye, i can see that kylie was staring at me. she had a small smile on her face, then her hand slowly made its way to my arm as she started rubbing it. and to be honest, it made me feel better.

"so what should we do?" sammy asks, looking around the park.

"just hang?
go to the store?
walk around?" all the suggestions were thrown out there. but all of them seemed boring.

"hey, my friends and i come here every once in a while." kylie says. "and we know a pretty creepy spot here, in the middle of the forest. do y'all wanna see it?" she suggests, getting the boys all excited.

"that'd be dope!" dylan exclaims, and all the boys agree.

"okay, i'll go in hayes' car and tell him where to go. just follow him k?" she says, then we all go inside our cars.

"cute and adventurous, i like you." i hear jake tell kylie. before she even has a chance to reply, i grab her hand and guide her over to my car.

i quickly close her door then get on the driver's seat. "you jealous little hoe." kylie says, causing both of us to laugh. she then reaches over and hold on to my arm tightly. making me feel a whole lot better.

hey y'all !!! i finally updated !!

i feel like i'm always saying this..sorry )):
i'm still trying my best. i already know what imma do with hayes and kylie ((;

30+ comments for the next update.

bye babes ! 💞