12.

hey y'all.. i got kinda tired of using the actual kylie jenner for this, so now sofia mitchell is playing kylie bc yes ((:

kylie

once we were all done eating, we head back to the hotel and just chill. i sit on the soft, cushioned bed while scrolling through twitter. ethan jumps on the bed and lays next to me. "what're you up to?" he asks, smiling.

"literally nothing." i chuckle, shutting off my phone. but just as i am about to say something, my phone receives a text.

from: hayes 🔥
hey send me ur address i'm picking you up in 10 minutes

i quickly send it to him then begin getting ready. i freshen up, then change into something comfortable. hayes said we were just hanging out, so i changed into this..

 hayes said we were just hanging out, so i changed into this

hopefully i'm not too dressed-down.

"where are you going?" ethan asks, perking his eyebrow up.

"this friend invited me to hangout tonight. i'll be back in a few. i answer, grabbing my phone and heading out. olivia grabs a hold of my arm and asks, "who's the friend?"

i bite my lip, not knowing whether to tell her or not. if i do she's going to freak out, and ask if she can come too. and i really want to take her, but i dunno if hayes would like that..i'm not so sure he'd enjoy hanging out with a crazy fan who won't stop bombarding him with questions and pictures.

"it's the guy i've been texting. you guys can meet him before we leave!" i suggest, smiling nervously. but i'm intending on keeping my promise. olivia agrees, then walks back to her bed and plasters herself on it. i say goodbye to everyone, then go outside the room. just as i am about to take off, benji comes out of the room.

"hun, i dunno if you think i'm stupid. but i know you're gonna go with benjamin hayes grier." he says, crossing his arms.

"how did you- oh." i stop myself, remembering that benj was kinda the reason i met hayes. and that he saw the picture of him before the meet and greet, just like me. "please don't tell olivia, i don't want her freaking out."

benji pulls me close to him and sets my head on his chest. "oh you stupid, stupid little whore." he says, patting my back. causing me to burst out laughing. "i'm not opening my mouth, you're my best friend hoe. and my favorite." he says, whispering the last part. ah, i love benji so much. i can truly trust him.

"well i gotta go, hayes is probably waiting for me." i say, then give him a hug. "bye whore."

"bye bitch." he says, then goes back inside the room. i go inside the elevator and click on the button to take me to the lobby. after a few minutes, i arrive.