11.

kylie

my friends and i make our way into the meet & greet room, excited as ever. but of course, i wasn't that excited. i just found out the guy i had been talking to, benjamin, was actually a world-known celebrity, hayes.

the guards tell us the rules that must be followed and that we only get two minutes with each person. after everyone was done fangirling, we enter the room and go through the line, taking so many pictures with each of the guys. and of course, hayes was the very last one in line. i make my way over to him, and a smile creeps onto his face when he sees me. he wraps me in a tight hug, squeezing almost every organ of mine. "kylie!" hayes whispers into my ear.

"hayes..if that's even your real name." i answer back. hayes let's go of me gently, and a frown is set on his face.

"are you really mad at me over that small little thing?" he asks, and i roll my eyes as i begin to walk away. he grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me back. "don't leave."

"sorry, it looks like my two minutes are up." i tell him, finally leaving. i stand by the exit and wait for the rest of my friends to finish up. i get on my phone and go through my twitter to pass time. luckily, my friends weren't gone very long .

"ah, today was the best day ver!" olivia exclaims, holding on to her phone extremely tight. i nod my head while chuckling.

"i've got to admit, it was actually pretty fun." bianca says.

"eh, could've been better." mark says, causing olivia to nudge him in the arm. "ow! what was that for?" he asks, but olivia just rolls her eyes.

"hey, my sister isn't going to be here for another two hours. do you guys wanna get something to eat?" olivia asks, and we all agree.

as we begin to walk to the nearest restaurant, i have a sudden realization. "aw frick. guys, i forgot my purse inside the gift shop. i'll be right back." i tell them, rushing back inside the building.

i nervously look around the gift shop. "i swear, if it's not here-" i murmur to myself. i let out a sigh of relief as i see my bag resting on one of the shelves. "thank the lord." i say, grabbing a hold of it. as i begin to walk back outside, i feel a strong grip on my arm, and it quickly yanks me to the side.

i anxiously slap the person holding me and turn my body around. "woah, kylie calm! it's just me." hayes says, rubbing the spot where i hit him.

"gosh hayes, you can't just sneak up on me like that!" i exclaim, calming myself down.

"lesson learned." he says. after a while of awkward silence, i decide to slowly back away. "where do you think you're going?" he asks. "we need to talk."

"i don't feel like talking." i reply.

"i honestly don't know why you're mad. it was one little lie, and i did it because i didn't want you to see me differently. i wanted us to talk normally. i wanted you to see me as a normal
guy, not a celebrity."

i have to admit, i do kind of feel bad for getting mad because i see where hayes is coming from. if i was a celebrity i would want everyone to see me as a normal person too. "well how can i trust you know?" i ask, half a smile on my face.

hayes catches on and chuckles a bit. "well, if you accompany me tonight then you can get to know me." he says, smirking. i set my forefinger on my chin and pretend to think.

"hm..am i free?" i ask myself, loud enough for hayes to hear. he laughs and grabs a hold of my arm.

"nah, you're coming with me no matter what." he says.

"okay, what are we gonna be doing?"

"we're just gonna hangout with my boys. i think we're going to go eat and maybe the mall or something." hayes answers as i nod my head.

"ok, sounds good. snapchat me once you'll come pick me up." i say.

"hm, i'm getting a bit tired of snapchat. i prefer texting, so can i have your number?" he asks, a proud smirk on his face. i giggle as i type in my number on his phone.

"ok, text me when you're on your way." i tell him, making my way out. "bye hayes,"

"bye kylie." he calls out, smiling and waving. i grin to myself as i walk back to my friends. "hurry up ky!" olivia shouts, making me job back to them. as we start heading towards the restaurant, i get a message.

from: unknown
hi kylie ((:
can't wait for tonight

i smile and quickly add his contact, texting him back immediately.

to: hayes 🔥
me neither !
i'll see ya tonight baby blue eyes.

+

awe guys .... i am super duper sorry for not posting :,(

i have been so busy with homework and tests and high school and ughhhh. so much boy drama honestly..

but i'll try to make time to post !! luv you all 💞

70+ comments for next chapterrr