L: What are you waiting for?

K: (sexy voice) For you to beg me baby. For you to tell me you want me to dominate your body.

Lydia is stubborn she is not going to let him win this round, so she decides to give him a taste of his own medicine. She sneaks her hand around his hips pulls his boxers down so his throbbing large cock is revealed. 

She grasps it with both her hands seductively pumping it while squeezing her breasts together as she looks at Kyle gaping at her. His face entirely covered with lust but Lydia doesn't stop there.

She moves his cock to her entrance rubbing it against her warm wet core. She rocks back and forth still keeping her gaze on Kyle knowing there is no way he has any restraint left. Then with her big puppy eyes and pouty lips she asks him as

L: (innocently) What were you saying about.....(rubs his cock faster against her core) uuuh.....about.. (rubs slowly) eer begging?

K: (stern tone) Fuck Lydia I can't take it anymore.

L: (innocently) Take what baby?

K: (grinds his teeth) Stop pushing me Lydia.

L: (smirks looking down at his cock) Looks like you are not pushing at all.

K: (frustrated) That's it!

Kyle grabs her hair with one hand crashing his lips hard on hers, plunging his tongue into her mouth. He grabs her hips with his other hand holding her in place as he pushes her down on his cock. Lydia gasps as she takes his head in first then digs her fingers into his chest moaning loudly as she slowly starts to decend taking inch after inch of his thick long shaft.

K: God you feel so good, so tight baby. You drive me insane.

L: (panting) You fill me so completely. 

K: (warns) I am going to fill you up again and again and again.

Kyle grabs both her hips slamming her down on him so he is completely seated inside her. She yells out in pleasure at him filling her fully he lifts his body up before he presses his forehead against hers then gives her a minute to adjust to his size in this angle, he asks her with a smile on his face.

K: (deep voice) Just do what feels comfortable baby, ride me any way you want.

His words turn Lydia on even more she pushes him back on the bed so he is watching her straddled on top with her gorgeous naked body on full display for him. 

She starts to lift herself up a little then slams back down causing him to groan in pleasure. Using his sound as encouragement she moves her hips up then rotates them so she swirls around his cock before pushing back down.

K: Fuck Lydia fuck so good. Keep doing that

Lydia smiles knowing she is driving him insane with pleasure, she keeps moving increasing her speed ever so slowly. Kyle grabs her hips pushing her down as he thrusts up inside her causing her to scream. 

They continue that pace for a while Kyle's hands moving between her bouncing breasts and her hips. Everytime she arches her back rolling her head backwards Kyle grunts at how sexy she looks riding him.

K: (groans) Lydia are you close?

L: (smile) You feel so good.....so sublime.

K: Cum for me Lydia....cum around my cock.

His words push her impending orgasm over the edge as he grabs her hips thrusting up into her at a punishing pace. She shrieks out in esctacy feeling her body give in, letting her orgasm ride out. Panting she falls on top of Kyle's chest.

L: Fuck that was amazing.

Kyle still seated deep inside quickly flips her over so her back is on the bed with him on top of her. He smiles with a wicked grin informing her.

K: It's not over yet babe.

Lydia still in bliss opens her eyes to see Kyle wearing a primal look on his face as he grabs her legs pulls them on his shoulders.

K: (grunts) So who is dominating Lydia?

L:'(still blissful) Uhmm...me?

K: (deep voice) Oh really?

Then cupping her face he kisses her roughly as he slams back deep inside her causing her to scratch his shoulders.

K: You like that? Huh?

Lydia nods enjoying his assertive thrusts. He asks again as he pushes back into her with forceful thrusts in between each word.

K: (thursts) Who..(thrust)...dominates (thrusts)...you?

Lydia is in esctasy unable to hold a coherent thought, she finally gives in knowing it will inflate his ego further but as this point she just wants him to release himself inside her.

L: (heavy chest heaving) You do!

Kyle smiles with male pride as he knows he has won getting her to ride him, now he's going to get her to wreath underneath him.

K: (soothing her) Good baby....good. (wicked gleam in his eye) Now let me fuck you good and proper.

With that Kyle continues to thrust into her deep and hard causing her to cry out in painful pleasure as he gets rougher looking to reach his own orgasm. Kyle knows he is close but he wants her to cry out another orgasm so as he slows his pumping slightly looking at her pleasure ridden face.

K: (sexy voice) Lydia cum for me baby.

A breathless Lydia can't speak but nods her head managing to only get a few words out between panting.

L: I am close baby.

Kyle resumes his rough deep thrusting unable to hold back anymore as he buries his face at the nape of her neck. Then he tells her in the most seductive deep voice.

K: (grunts) Now Lydia now! Tighten around me, milk my cock.

Lydia screams as she tightens her walls around him causing him to grunt hard as he shoot his warm cum deep inside her in waves which triggers her second orgasm. 

Once Kyle has given her every last drop of himself he relaxes his muscles collapsing his entire body over hers. They stay wrapped up in that position till thier breathing returns to normalcy. Then Kyle slowly pulls out of her as she winces losing the feel of him inside her.

M rated content over

L: That was surreal!

K: (kisses her forehead) I know....you are surreal.

Lydia snuggles into his chest unable to stay away from the body that brought her so much pleasure, that has completely satisfied her core, her very being.

L: I have never felt so much pleasure in one night.

K: (smirks) So are you ready to evaluate me now?

L: (confused) Huh?

K: Remember you were not to judge me on the first time...(smirks) but now....

L: (kisses his lips) You broke the scale baby.

Kyle smiles knowing he is the only man to have given her so much pleasure which fattens his ego further. He strokes her head which rests on his chest as they both drift off to sleep.

How much are you loving the story.