Mistletoe Sans x Reader

( Just a little Christmas addition! And I am back in business! And ready to write! Yes I know this is late but whatever XD )

This is the monster's second Christmas on the surface. You loved all of your friends....well there's only one friend who you love more than the rest. Sans. He's funny, kind, caring, and just plain out....never mind that thought...
You were having a great time. The Christmas party was amazing. Everyone was enjoying it. Someone spiked the eggnog a bit making some a bit tipsy. Just a bit. ( CPAU REFERENCE ) You and Sans were talking about the things that had happened this year. You two cracked up a few puns making Papyrus groan in anger and annoyance.
"PRESENT TIME!!!!" Papyrus called out along with Frisk. Everyone dashed to get their presents. Well, you just stood there, waiting for everyone to move. Sans walked up to you with a small squared present. He had a tiny of blue on his cheeks. "Hey (Y/n) I gotcha somethin'." He said as he handed the present to you. "Oh? Thank you!" You say cheerfully as you started to unwrap the present. You opened the box and gasped. It was a beautiful necklace with your soul trait and with your (s/c aka soul color) soul dangling from the bottom of the words. You look up at Sans who was avoiding eye contact with you while blushing a bit. "I got someone to make it for me and-" You cut him off by hugging him. In the process he stumbled back a bit. "Thank you! I love it!" You say. He smiled and hugged you back. The two of you broke the hug and you took out the necklace. You tried to put it on but you couldn't get it. Sans grabbed it and hooked it. "There you go." He said. You smiled at him. "Thanks!"
"Oooooooooo~! Someone has to do a little kissy~" Frisk said smirking at you and Sans. At first, you were confused, until you saw Sans looking up above you two. You look up and see a mistletoe. Apparently the hug made Sans stumble under a mistletoe. You look at Sans and flushed bright red. "Hehe....I guess we have no choi-" You were cut off by Sans kissing you gently on the lips. Your eyes widened but soon closed and you melted into the kiss.
Frisk squealed along with Alphys. "Get a room you two!" Undyne said then laughed.
You two broke the kiss and stared at each other in the eye. "(Y/n)...there's been something I've been needing to tell you for a very long time..." Sans said, his face flushed blue. "S-Same...." You say back. You looked at each other and kissed again but this time more passionately. It came to a point where Toriel had to butt in. "Alright that's enough you two..." Toriel said. You and Sans let out a nervous laugh. "Hehe.....Sorry T." Sans said.
You looked at Sans and he said. "I love you..." You smiled at him. "Love you too."
You two cuddled and gave little kisses for the rest of the party.

[ short? Yes. Cute? YES.  Btw I hope y'all enjoyed this one and merry (LATE) Christmas!!!]