Chapter 1 ( True Intentions)

Laito's P.O.V.

I felt myself waking up from a stiff sleep. The light blinding me for a mere second before I took in the room before me. It was then that I remembered I had spent the night with Ino. My current "girlfriend" or should I say play thing. I turned my head towards her as she stirred In her sleep, gripping firmly onto my torso. I sighed. What an annoying girl. She could get rather clingy. She wasn't the most beautiful girl I've had and she lacked in the chest area. However, she was under my control, willing to do anything I asked. Her body bent to my every caress. She still bored me. It wasn't as exciting for me to be around her as it was in the earliest stages when I first met her. Her blood wasn't nearly good in quality either. She had some sort of illness in it that made it taste terrible. Though biting her was always fun. I had never revealed to her I was a vapmpire. I always bit and bruised her in a way that seemed natural.

I thought to myself as I leaned in, fangs ready to break her skin when her eyes fluttered open. She was unaware of my intentions and gave me a smile as she always did when we woke the morning after sex. It was only nature to give her one of my smiles that she believed to be the most genuine and true.

Ino: Laito, why didn't you wake me? We're going to be late for school.

She said as she rubbed an eye with the back of her hand.

Laito: I figured my beloved would want to stay in bed for another round I purred at her.

She always gave into my intentions with little to no objection. Today however, I was surprised when she was resisting my touch.

Ino: D-Don't.....(She moaned) We don't have time......

Laito: Your saying no but your body seems to think otherwise.

Before I could land a kiss that would surely change her mind, she jumped out of bed and giving me a stern look.

Ino: I can't miss any more school. If my parents find out, they'll know I was up to something.

Indeed her parents where away from some time leaving her alone and the house to herself that was good on my part. Even if her parents where here, that wouldn't stop the plans I had for her. They could watch if they wanted to.

Meanwhile, Ino collected her freshly washed uniform in her closet before closing it up to change in the bathroom and get ready for the day. I usually went to night school with my brothers but I decided for a different schedule from time to time. Reiji would always angry when we failed to attend and I wasn't in the mood to hear his complaints. School was of no use to me except keeping up a human social image of some kind.

I thought to myself as I went to collect my own clothing that was thrown across the room during last nights events. By the time I finished getting dressed, the only thing missing was my fedora. I was nowhere around the room. I admit to feeling quite frisky the other day and threw it away without a care the night before but I wasn't going anywhere without out. Moments later, I heard Ino come out of the bathroom, wearing my signature fedora.

Ino: Looking for this?

She said in a flirtatious voice. She then came over, putting on my tie and fixing the hat onto my head.

Laito: Thank you bitch-chan.

I say with little true gratitude.

Ino: I use to get upset about you calling me that but it's technically true in my situation.

She said shamelessly.

Time skip.....

On the way to school, whenever I spent the night at a girl's house, Reji insisted on getting the limo to pick us up and so with the exception of Yui, Ino also rode with us. I usually preferred to ride in silence but with Ino gripping onto me and chatting away, her voice was irritating to everyone. She and Yui have become friends, to the point she even made Yui fall out of line only slightly but we were always here to put her in her place. I often flirted with Yui in front of Ino, her frustrated expression was beautiful.

When the limo arrived in front of the school, we would all file out with Ino stinking close to me. I glared at her. With her current behavior I was already scoping the school for another girl. In my attempts to snare them, Ino often got in the way and would become upset with me but she always came back even when she swore we were done. Though the lack of choice is a problem. Though we sometimes get girls coming to the school, I had already had most of them. With a few exceptions of those who were playing hard to get but could easily be under my influence. A little flirtation and nice words was all it took.

Ino however, broke away from me when we went inside the school, telling me she was going to meet up with her friends. I then went my own way, happy to free from her constant presence and met a group of associates in the hall. They weren't my friends but we all had one thing in common and that was women.

Toshi: Hey Laito, how's Ino treating you. Are you going to dump her soon?

Ren: Yeah I hear, Mina, Kozuki likes you.

Laito: Indeed I am in need of fresh prey. Ino had surpassed her usefulness.

Shin: How she in bed?

Laito: I'm assuming you want her after I'm done?

Shin: Well.....

Laito: She'll do absolutely anything you want.

I tell Shin with a smirk.

Toshi: I heard she was somewhat of a slut though.

Ren: I heard that to. the girls in this school are just awful. They are only good for sex and I'm just saying that as a fact.

Shin: Still, no matter what, they all seem attracted to you Laito. Your one lucky bastard. they don't pay as nearly as much attention to us normal looking guys.

Laito: Maybe it's something your doing wrong.

I said before walking off.