Chapter 14 ( Low Blows)

Reader's P.O.V.

Hearing someone at the door brought a wave of panic onto me. I was only surprised when I looked at Laito who was perfectly calm and giving me a smug look. He was trying to continue his actions but I figure I had to take things into my own hands. As quickly as I could, I shoved Laito under my desk. I quickly scooped up all the items off of the floor, including my now broken computer and sweep it under my desk before sitting in my chair. Finally, I button up my lab coat and tried to make myself look as descent as possible. The timing was perfect and I tried to be as normal as possible when the door opened to reveal one of my aides.

Doctors Aide: Hi Dr. (Y/n), I'm sorry to bother you.

Dr.(Y/n): No, it's fine.

I tell her. I felt Laito playing around underneath the desk. He thought it was funny to mess up my acting. He sneakily brush a hand up mu leg and I lightly smacked his hand away.

Doctor's Aide: Anyway, I just came to tell you that we'll be getting a new student with diabetes so your required to giving him his daily shot. They'll send you his medical information upon his arrival week.

Dr.(Y/n): Thank you for-

I let out an unexpected gasp. Leaning over the table slightly. Damn  it Laito. He's making this extremely difficult right now. I wanted to kick him under the table. I don't know were got the idea to be so lewd at a moment like this but apparently he thought it was fine to let his hands roughly graze my lady parts through my underwear. I tried stopping the movement of his hands but trapping his arm with my thighs but that only made even more eager.

Doctor's Aide: Are you ok?

Dr.(Y/n): Y-yes....I'm fine.

Doctor's Aide: Are you sure? Your face is all red.

Dr.(Y/n): It's just that.....it's a little hot in here.

I say as I fan myself with my hand.

Doctor's Aide: Oh, that's right, the school's been meaning to fix the air conditioner in here. I'll tell them about that for you.

Dr.(Y/n): Sounds great.

At this point, I was digging my nails into my desk. Laito slipped his hand past my underwear, moving his cold hands around. I felt like I was dyeing from holding in my feelings and I couldn't breathe from the intensity of his movements. Beneath the desk, I was trying to push his hand away  with one of my own free hands but he wasn't budging.

Doctor's Aide: Well I'll go now and again, I'm sorry for bothering you.

I couldn't have been more content when the aide was leaving, however, I was cheering too soon when something on the floor.

Doctor's Aide: Hey, someone's hat is on the floor.

Shoot, I didn't even notice Laito's hat on the floor until now. It must have fallen off of his head when my fingers were in his hair.

Dr.(Y/n): Oh, I didn't even see it over there.

Doctor's Aide: It looks like Laito's hat. I take a class with him and he always has it so it's kind of weird seeing it when he's not around. Here, I'll give it to him.

He said before walking over to the hat.

I couldn't let the aide come too close. He would most definitely see Laito under my desk and our predicament would be extremely difficult to explain.

Dr.(Y/n): No, it's fine, I see Laito all the time so I'll hang onto it. You don't have to trouble yourself.

I said to prevent the aide from advancing any further. I quickly, brought the hat over with my right leg, picking it up and placing it on my own head.

Doctor's Aide: Alright then, I'll see you later Dr. (Y/n).

The aide said before leaving my office. I gave a very exasperated sign, a sigh that was the mix between a sigh of relief and a sigh of pleasure. Meanwhile, Laito's fingers were going further and further into my core and when I realized this, I was able to push away from him with my swivel chair. Laito rose from under my desk with a white substance dripping from his digits. I could only stare at him red faced and embarrassed as he slowly licked the liquid  from him fingers.

Laito: Your blood is high quality but your juices are even tastier.

He said in a perverted tone.

Dr.(Y/n): DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! YOUR SO WEIRD!

I yelled with great humiliation before forcefully shoving Laito over to a sink and scrubbing down his hands.

Dr.(Y/n): Why were you messing around earlier? I couldn't focus.

I scolded at him. Laito didn't say anything. Most likely feeling no shame in what he did and relishing the opportunity to see me weak to his whims. Laito merely pecked my cheek before lifting his fedora from my head and placing it on his own in a suave manner.

Laito: You've got me feeling so frisky bitch-chan.

Laito purred as he latched onto me again.

Dr.(Y/n): What did I say about calling me that.

Laito: Forgive me Mrs. (Y/n).

Laito said as he put a lot of emphasis on the word Mrs.

He opened his mouth slightly so that his fangs were now gliding over my neck.

Dr.(Y/n): I don't want to do this in my office.

Laito: Oh I see, you want me to do you all over your house before experimenting in other places.

Dr.(Y/n): No t-that's not what I was getting at-

Laito: I didn't know you could be so perverted. It suits you. School is nearly out so I don't mind the little wait as long as I can make you mine.

Dr.(Y/n): Aren't your brothers and parents going to worry when your don't come home?

Laito: No need to worry yourself.

Time skip......( End of nightly school hours)

Ayato: Where the hell is Laito? Let's just go already.

Reiji: I'm more than certain he's found another girl to occupy his time.

Subaru: Tch....

Kanato: I wonder if he's having fun, neh, Teddy?

Ayato: He's nothing but a pervert, lets go. I hope he stays away longer this time.

Ayato said as he and his brothers file inside the family limo.