{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [10]

Start from the beginning

SD: hey now I didn’t mean to do that.

ChristSister: I just don’t understand Jimmy. Why did you have to go?

SD: I don’t know either. It was just my time. Everything happens for a reason Katie.

I stared at the screen my tears still falling.

SD: I love you and our little family. You know I’d be there if I could.

ChristSister: I know. Jimmy how can I message you when I need you?

SD: If you really need me I’ll be here.

ChristSister: I needed you last night. To help me figure out what to say. How to tell your mom.

SD: No you don’t. Like I said just follow your heart.

I dried my eyes and checked my makeup. Then my dress to make sure I didn’t wrinkle myself. It was a simple yellow sundress but I was trying to make a good impression today. She always liked it when I wore a dress.

SD: She liked it as long as you wore anything that didn’t look like lingerie Katie.

SD: You are the only girl that I brought home that she approved of. She’s gonna be happy.

ChristSister: Thanks.

ChristSister: How long will this go on Jimmy?

SD: Until you are ready to let go or you don’t need me anymore.

I heard a car pull in the drive and then my phone started ringing Brian’s ring tone.

SD: Go and remind Brian to drive carefully.

SD: And Matt! Especially Matt!

ChristSister: I will. Xoxo

I grabbed my phone and answered it just before it went to voicemail.

“Hey Brian. I’ll be right down.”

“Take your time. Be careful.”

“Alright.”

I hung up and grabbed a matching sweater. I wasn’t sure what the weather was going to be like or if I should get a lot of sun. I frowned. There was a lot yet that I was going to have to learn.

I let myself out of the house and locked the door since no one was going to be home. I made my way over to Brian’s car and settled myself in making sure I buckled my seatbelt well.

“Um, I know that you are normally a safe driver but…..”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be extra careful since you are sick. We don’t need to make you throw up anymore than you have to. Did the doctor say why?”

“I told you I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Lunch remember? You did tell Michelle right?”

“Yes, I remember and yes I told her but I don’t get even a hint?”

“Nope.” I grinned as he pouted. True to his word he was driving more careful than usual. I tried to imagine what he would be driving like if he knew and chuckled under my breath.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh just imagining how you guys are going to react to the news. If it’s anything like Johnny the next few months could be interesting.”