No.4

I heard the bustling sounds of cars and calm music filling my ears as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around the room I was in, the events of the previous evening flooding my mind. I smile to myself as I remember that last night I poured my heart out to my childhood crush. 

I stood up and made my way around the apartment, scanning every piece of furniture and ornament until I found myself in the kitchen. There stood Cole- next to the oven making breakfast.

"Good morning." I smiled at him to get his attention. He turned around, leaving the pan on the stove. 

"Good morning, beautiful," he replied wth a grin. I keep a smile printed on my face but I can feel my cheeks heating up. I've known this boy for 24 hours and he's already got this effect on me. I'm almost scared to see what it'll be like when I've known him for a week.

I sat down at the small table. "Okay, so on the menu this morning we have pancakes with maple syrup and orange juice or coffee." 

"Can I have coffee, please?" he nodded in agreement as he put the pancakes on the plates and hands me a cup of coffee. I take a bite out of the pancakes and release a small moan as I taste the most amazing pancake I have ever tasted. He chuckled slightly 

"These are seriously delicious!" I exclaim.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it! What's on the agenda today?"  why did he have to bring up today? I have so much to do.

" well first off I need to unpack my whole apartment." he smiled and simply responded with

"let's start then."

A/N: I'm sorry this is really really short. This is just a little filler because I have no idea what to write. I have complete no storyline at the moment I'm just writing things off the top off my head.Anyway, thank you for over 200 reads!! 

please vote, comment and all that good stuff,

Amelia x