No.2

When we got out of the cab home, Dylan, Dayna and I went up to our apartments. I had found out that Dylan and Dayna share an apartment and have a tiny puppy called Magnus. Also, Dylan's brother, Cole, lives on the other side of my apartment.

I tried my best to keep calm when Dylan told me his brother lives on the other side of me. I have pretty much been in love with him since I was like 12, and now he lives next door to me? How could someone keep calm when something like that happens?

The whole time I was getting ready for dinner I was thinking about Cole. I know I will probably meet him sooner or later (preferably later). Look, it's not that I don't want to meet him, I just don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of my celebrity crush. And I know that me making a fool out of myself is inevitable so I would much rather put it off for a while and just be excited about the fact that he lives next door.

I decided to actually get ready since they asked me to be round for dinner at 6, it's 5:45. I didn't get too dressed up, it's just eating with the two of them at their apartment. I put on some black tights, a tan skirt and a white button down. I put my hair in a simple braid and freshened up my winged eyeliner.

It was now 6:30 and I'm late, but that's normal for me, I'm not a very punctual person. Just as I was about to put my shoes on there was a knock on my door.

"I thought I'd come round to see if you're even planning to come to dinner, you know since you are thirty minutes late and all." Dayna giggled.

"I'm so, so sorry, I didn't start getting ready until like 6, I completely lost track of time." I felt so bad for making them wait for me.

"Okay, well, before we go, you should know that Cole is joining us, and he is really eager to meet you from what Dylan and I have told him. And he's single." She kind of whispered the last part and winked. I could not stop myself from blushing and laughing awkwardly.

I was internally screaming, I just got told that Cole Sprouse is eager to meet me, THE Cole Sprouse. Before I could fall down my hole of over thinking, Dayna dragged me out of the house.

I was greeted at the door by a small, excited puppy. He was literally the cutest thing I've seen in my whole life.

"Hello there, baby." I picked him up and pet him. And yes, I did talk to the dog, and no that's not weird, it's normal okay?

I was lead to the balcony by Dayna and I couldn't help but look around as we walked through. Their apartment was built the same as mine apart from theirs was decorated beautifully. They had paintings and photographs all over the walls, with sculptures and vintage record players here and there.

As soon as we got to the balcony, I was embraced by an over excited Dylan "Phee, you're finally here, there's someone who is very excited to meet you." He gestured over to Cole.

Holy shit, he is fucking beautiful. I mean I knew he was anyway, I do follow his social media, but in person, he was even better looking -if that's possible. He stood up from his seat and walked up to me.

"Cole Mitchell Sprouse, nice to meet you." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. If I died in that moment, I would not have minded, all my dreams have just come true.

"Nice to meet you, Cole Mitchell Sprouse, I'm Ophelia Savannah Grey," I spoke and to my surprise, I did not mess up or stutter, yet.

"Who's the Shakespeare fan?" I knew exactly what he meant by that question.

"Both my parents actually." I smiled at the question, it doesn't usually come up. Most people assume it's just an unusual name but it is in fact from Shakespeare's play, 'Hamlet'.

He smiled at my answer. He went back to his seat, but before he did so, he pulled a chair out for me. I've known the boy 5 minutes and he's already a gentleman.

"Well, I'll go finish making the food with Dayna, you two can get to know each other in that time." Dylan winked. He put extra emphasis on the 'get to know' and honestly I was not mad at him at all.

"So, are you a fan of Shakespeare yourself or just the parents?" when he spoke, I could not help but look at his facial features, everything about him was just so perfect.

"I am also a fan, 'A Mid Summer Nights Dream' is actually my favourite play. What about you?" I hope to god that he likes good literature.

"I also am and my favourite play happens to be 'hamlet'." He half-smirks. I could not help but blush at his statement. 

I've known the boy for roughly 10 minutes and I already think I'm in love. How can someone be so perfect? We were just sat in peaceful silence and I didn't notice myself staring until the couple walked in with the food.

"Okay, we have a Caesar salad with freshly made lemonade and ice cream for dessert!" Dayna exclaimed. It was a simple meal but a delicious one. I didn't get many homemade meals back at home, I either had to make my own food or get a ready made meal. My grandparents were always working and never home for dinner.  

"So Phee, have you got a boyfriend?" Dayna smirked looking over at Cole then me. I could tell what she was hinting at and I wasn't mad at it. I knew Cole would never like me but hey-ho, you can't blame a girl for trying.

"Umm... no actually, I do not." I looked over at Cole to see if he'd react at all and to my surprise, he was now grinning bigger than ever but was clearly trying to hide it by looking down at his plate.

The evening went on for another hour, it was now half past 7." I am so sorry but I really need to go and unpack my bed or at least my couch so I have something to sleep on. I also have terrible jet lag."

"If you would like, you can stay at my apartment tonight and I can help you unpack tomorrow." Could Cole get any better? Did he not have any flaws?

"If it's not any trouble, I'd love to." I could not help blushing and smiling like an idiot. Tonight is going to be interesting.

A/N well this is a long ass chapter. Thank you to all the people who have actually bothered to read this piece of shite