Paul waited impatiently as Tyler rushed back inside the mall. After a few minutes, he saw him come back out.

“Well I asked my mom and she said that there aren’t any barns around here. But there is one a little way out. About a mile or so after Jenna’s house but that has been closed for decades now.”

“How do I get there?”

“Let’s take my car. I am coming with you.”

They jumped into Tyler’s car and drove off to where they thought Jenna might be.

“Stop!!” yelled Paul. “Isn’t that Jenna’s car?”

Sure enough, there it was parked outside this old broken down structure. They turned off the ignition and ran through the doorway.

“Jenna! Jenna!” they began yelling while looking around.

Paul walked behind a stack of dry hay. This place was dark and smelt weird. He wondered why Jenna would have come here in the first place. He heard a rustling sound and looked up.

A huge bat like creature swooped down and clawed at his face and flew out into the dark.

“Shit.” He could feel blood trickle down his cheek.

“Paul! Come here.”

He heard Tyler call out to him from somewhere in the back. No tome to worry about his face, he ran towards the sound of Tyler’s voice.

When he reached there, he stood shocked. Jenna lay on the ground covered with blood. Her clothes were torn and she didn’t seem to be breathing.

“Don’t just stand there, help me get her to the car.” Tyler exclaimed.

Together they carried her and placed her on the back seat. Paul ran over to where Jenna’s car was parked.

“Man!! Someone had it bad against her!” he said.

“Why?”

“The front of her car has been smashed. Her car seats are completely ripped and the glasses broken.”

“Dammit. I wonder who did this to her and why. Anyway let’s not waste any time. We need to get her home.”

When they reached, they found the house in darkness. The door was locked.

“Shit! I remember her saying that her parents were going away for the weekend. Pat and Richard should be getting back only tomorrow. What do we do now?”

“Back in New York, they always left a spare key hidden under the window sill. Let me see if they’ve done the same here.”

Paul began looking under all the windows around the house. “Bingo!” he finally exclaimed and came back to the front.

Quickly they opened the door and Tyler carried Jenna up to her room and lay her down on her bed. He rushed into the bathroom and began looking around for a medical kit. When he finally found it, he grabbed it and came out. Jenna was still lying unconscious and Paul’s face was a bloodied mess.

“You better go wash your face and put something on it. I’ll clean up her wounds.”

After about fifteen minutes of working in silence, Tyler looked up and saw Paul staring at the two of them.

“Who are you? Why did Jenna freak out the other day when she saw you?”

“I am Paul.”

“Of course I know you’re Paul. But who the hell are you???!”

“Well, I am a part of Jenna’s past. Or rather was a part. It is not my story to tell. I came searching for her because I need to apologise for everything I did.”

Tyler was going to respond when Jenna began to stir. She opened her slightly and looked around.

“Tyler.. Paul.. Mi..” she mumbled and her eyes closed again.

Tyler pulled her bed sheet over her shoulders and stroked her hair gently. He turned to Paul, “I don’t know what your deal is. I am staying here tonight. If you plan on sticking around, find some place and make yourself comfortable.”

With that, he pulled up a chair next to Jenna’s bed and settled into it. Paul headed out of the room to search for some place to sleep.

When Jenna finally woke up, bright light streamed through her window. She sat up slowly noticing that both Paul and Tyler were looking at her with concern. She smiled at both of them.

“Hey guys.”

“How you feeling?” asked Tyler.

“I’m feeling okay. My entire body feels sore but otherwise I think I am fine.”

“What happened? Why were you at the barn in the first place?”

“I don’t really remember anything,” said Jenna sadly.

“That’s okay. Don’t exert yourself too much. It will all come back slowly.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s half past six,” said Paul speaking for the first time.

“As much as I appreciate everything that you’ll did for me, could you’ll leave now? My parents should be getting back anytime soon and don’t want to worry them unnecessarily.”

“You sure?” asked Tyler. “I don’t mind staying at all.”

“I’m sure,” smiled Jenna. “I need to have a shower and I’ll feel much better. I will call you if I need anything.”

After Paul and Tyler left, Jenna headed to her bathroom and stripped off her clothes. There was a huge purple bruise on her right ribs. She winced as she touched it. Her face was even worse. A dark ring had formed around her right eye and the left side of her lip was cut. She could feel a huge lump at the back of her head where she had hit the ground.

“Michelle.. Why did you do this? Why?”

A/N : Hey there!!! Finally chapter 15! Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!