Karaoke! Various

It wasn't a usual Saturday night, as many friends went out, going places together. And when I say many friends I mean Many More. Right now, they were just passing a few stores when they encountered a place.

"Hey You Guys, look there's a karaoke place here! Do you guys wanna go?" The adorable green haired, Izuku Midoriya asked, eyes twinkling slightly.
"Yeah sure Midoriya, I would enjoy going, after all who could beat someone like me at something as simple as karaoke?" Denki said proudly.
    "Oh yeah? Is that so? You think your so cool hot shot. Why don't we have a little battle, so you can see how I can kick your sorry butt I public." Katsuki Bakugou said smirking, a small explosion erupted in his hand. And the competition did start.
And the 5 judges are Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima, Asui, and Todoroki, the rest were competitors or part of the audience, and boy was it a show to watch!
"Why Can't I be judge??" Izuku said eyes pleading, as he kneeled towards the judges, they all looked at him with apologetic faces.
"Sorry Deku, we would have but we have too many judges already, and we believe that you can have a great chance of winning this!" Uraraka said.
Sadly, the only winning prize is 6 dollars. Cheap price and terrible quality equipment. But it was worth it to show the great talent of singing.

    Let's just say Denki was trying. Hard. Too hard, he tried so hard he collapsed after his singing, after failing singing the song  "The Day."

(It's this but worse XD

The judges have decided what to rate his singing.
     "6/10" Uraraka
     "4/ 10" Todoroki
     "3-/10" Asui
    "8/10" Kirishima.
   "2/10" Iida.

   Every one else was singing, but didn't manage to reach to at least 9/10 until Bakugou showed up, second to last.

"I'll be singing Problem covered please by set it off." He said to the high tech karaoke machine. And it turns out, he isn't bad at all at singing at all!

And the judges were amazed for once! They decided his score.

Uraraka - 9/10
Iida - 9/10
Asui-9/10
Todoroki - 8/10
Kirishima - 9/10

"Haha beat that you freaks! I know I'm unbeatable!" Kacchan blurted, smirking, but his grin disappeared when he saw his childhood friend Deku, enter the stage.

"Hello. I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'll be singing: Be somebody." Is what Izuku said before he waited for the music to start. Katsuki growled before he crossed his arms and waited carefully. He honestly haven't heard Deku sing ever since childhood. And boy he was a young wreck, he will never improve. And that's what he thought. The band started playing as he was about to sing his song.

As soon as he finished the last word and breath of the song, the crowd cheered loudly, as they stood on their feet. Kacchans jaw dropped and the judges gave him his score. The song matches perfectly to Izuku. Tsk. I'll win next time..

10/10!
10/10!
10/10!
10/10!
10/10!!

He won the six dollars by a landslide.