chapter 5 seeing Haythem

The next day I learned that Ratonhnhake:ton was called Connor which I thought would be easier to pronounce but I liked calling him by his real name. Their was also a old man name achilles who was very kind. I also figured out that Ratonhnhake:ton was a assassin who believes in freedom and justice.

I walked downstairs and saw connor or Ratonhnhake:ton about to walk out the door.

"Ratonhnhake:ton were are you going"

He turned around and smiled.

"Off to see someone important, would you like to come"

I nodded and ran to him. I went to his side as we went to horse stables that were next store.

"Uh......Were are we going"

Ratonhnhake:ton looked at me once more, and looked away.

"We are going to see a friend of mines who needs help...its not that far and we will be able to make it there in  a few hours...."

I nodded. Ratonhnhake:ton got 2 horses out which made me alittle upset since I only travled by wolf form....and I haven't been on a horse for manny years. I slowely went onto the horse and said.

"Can you please make this easy for me...I haven't ride on a horse for years.....so....can you please be gentle"

The horse made a nay saying ok. Connor looked at me with confusing eyes as if asking what I said. I only shrugged, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, my face felt hot so I quickly looked away as he did the same. We then went forward, I followed close behind him. I was glade that the horse was making it easier for me to stay on. When we made it to our destination, we were at the unions camp, we jumped off of our horses, I stayed with them while Ratonhnhake:ton talked to a man near by. I went to my horse and patted her neck.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome and my nane is faisy....... I can tell you like him"

I turned to Daisy and saw her smiling. I was blushing madly.

"I do not"!

She only laughed and stomped her feet on the ground.

"Yeah right! I saw the way you look at him when you told me to make the ride easier for you"

I huffed and crossed my arms. I noticed she had another question in mind which startled me alot.

"Wait....how can you understand me"

I sighed and looked at her.

"Im not fully human"

"Oh..then what are you"

I was quite but sighed and looked at Daisy.

"Im a wear wolf"

I heard her gasp and look at me with wide eyes. She the went onto her hind legs and landed making the men look at us with concern looks.

"Shhhh its ok im not like the others im good"

She calmed down and looked at me with worried eyes. Ratonhnhake:ton then walked up to us and looked at me with a what happen look.

"Uh....so what did your friend need"

He was quite but then spoke.

"Some supplies were stolen from him from Benjamin church and he needs my help to get them back"

I nodded and looked at him with a smile.

"So why am I here....cant do it by yourself"

Ratonhnhake:ton crossed his arms and smiled.