chapter 2 who is he??

Alot of years later

It has been years since I saw Ratonhnhake:ton and I miss him so much. I been living in the forest for a long time and I wasnt the sweet little girl anymore, I knew how to fight, hunt and hide ever since I lefted. I go to Boston to give people my food that I hunted for them which they thank me alot for. I love my life as a free women, not the little girl I was. Being locked up, not having friends. Today is a bad day, I am really really mad, sometimes I dont even know why I even make dumb decisions. I running as fast as I can, my feet felt sore as my vision blurry from dirt flying everywere.

"WHY DID I DECIDED TO RUN ACROSS A GOD DAME WAR"!!

The pain was starting to disappear as I hid behind a rock to block the dust from my eyes. I heard cayon shot coming to my way so I quickly jumped out behind the rock and landed on my side. At that point, the red couts had just broke the barricade that contained my bad side. I looked at the men who shot the canyon fire with a deep howl and a violent bark.

"OK THATS IT. MY TURN"

I charge at the red couts that had guns first, turning to a huge, large, viscous white wolf while doing so. I hid behind a wall from the gun fire and ran back into action. I heard foot steps beside me when I was close to the men. as I jumped over their heads I saw a man in white stab and shoot red couts with full force while I was biting them in the legs and arms hoping to get this over with so I can go across the land to give people my extra kills I made today for them. I turned back to human and wolf over and over, grabing their guns when they are about to hit my head as a human and charge at their throats with my jaws as wolf. When I turned to look at the man in white he shot a bow an arrow at the general when he was on his horse which I thought was pretty cool. IT WAS A VLEAN SHOT TO!!! As the red couts retreated and the last one was killed. I went back to wolf form, stood on a bolder and howled of victory. The man in white heard me as he turned and faced me with a tomahawk in his right hand. I didnt move, something about him, his smell, his body appearance, and his....eyes....why do they seem so familiar. I slowely felt my body turn back to human as he cautiously walked up to me. I then charged to the other side of the forest so he wont see me. Why? To be honest I had no clue, but something inside of me didnt want him to know what I was so I went with it. Who is he?

Connor's pove

As I went into battle I saw a large white wolf charge at the red couts with anger and rage. Why is there a wolf killing red couts. As I killed Hickey and all of his men left a howl was heard behind me from a bolder, making me face the big wolf with my tomahawk ready for action......but I didnt move.....neither did the wolf......we both looked into each others eyes as I noticed that their eyes were (c/e)....just like (y/n)'s. I felt my body approach the beautiful looking wolf but it ran away before I can get any closer.....what was that........I must know.