chapter 3 old friends

I finally made it to boston. The only thing in my mind was that man in white. His smell....his skin.....his....eyes, they look so familiar like Ratonhnhake:ton's. I shook off the thought of Ratonhnhake:ton being the man in white, he couldnt possibility be Ratonhnhake:ton......could he. I slowely approached my first spot were I give me extra kills to.

"Ah y/n how are you"

I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Good I got you something"

The shop manager gasped as I placed 6 dead rabbits in the table.

"Thank you, im sure that my kids will be happy"!!

I waved goodbye and left. I love making people happy. The smiles make me smile. As I was going to my next spot until a red cout grabed my arm and looked at me up and down.

"Hey there pretty lady, wanna have fun"

I growled and slapped him across his face.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PERVERT"!!

The red cout looked at me and was about to slap my face but I caut his hand before he was able to.

"Did you just try to slap me....DID YOU TRY TO SLAP ME"!!!!

The man froze in fear as I letted out growles of a angery wolf. He was about to punch me in my stomach but I bit his neck hard. He screamed loud in pain as the people around ran or screamed as well. The red cout was slowly falling to the ground as I still hold on to his neck.

"KILL HER"!!

I looked up and saw more Red couts coming my way screaming kill her over and over. I ran to the nearest building and started to climb. Jumping over roof top to roof top I saw the man in white following me close  by my side. I heard a pop behind me as I howled in pain. But I kept on running. When I finally lost sight of the red couts and the man in white. I ran to the woods. I went to a tree and sat down, looking at my were the pain was.

"Come on......"

It was a gun shot. Putting my hand in my shoulder I whined until I was able to get the bullet out throwing it to the ground.

"Ow......"

I wrapped a piece of cloath tight around my shoulder to stop the bleeding hoping it will heal. I then heard a twing snap under me making me alert. I looked down and saw the man in white looking at the bullet I pulled out of my shoulder. He slowely began looking up making me run fast to the trees. I heard foot steps follow me, making me go faster.

"STOP"!!

T-that voice...why does it sound like Ratonhnhake:ton! I didnt notice but I stopped and falled down to the snow, making me graon in pain as my shoulder bleed even more. I saw the man in white run to me and check my wound. I looked into his eyes to see the one's I saw when I was a kid....

"Ratonhnhake:ton..."?

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n..."

I smiled alot and hugged him tight.

"ITS YOU, I THOUGHT I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN"!!!!!!

I felt arms wrap around me. I finally found my childhood friend, after all these years I found him. I felt myself cry on his shoulder as the bad memories flooded back.

"Im sorry......I-I wasn't strong enough...t-to save her....IM SO SORRY"!!

I felt Ratonhnhake:ton's arms wrap around me tighter. I cryed alot as all the guilt I have been holding flooded out.

"Its not your fault.......you tried......I wasn't strong enough........im sorry"

I felt pain in my shoulder but I didnt care.

"Are you ok"?

I looked at Ratonhnhake:ton as his voice was full of upset and worried.

"Im fine, just got shot thats all"

I felt Ratonhnhake:ton's right arm go to my legs as his other to my back. I then was in the air as he started to carry me bridal style, making me blush.

"Ratonhnhake:ton im fine.....really"

Ratonhnhake:ton ignored my words and started to walk. I groaned and gave up, he is to worried about me to let me go. As we were walking I falled asleep onto his chest for revenge because when I snuggled onto his chest, he was 100% red.

Me: I SHIPPED IT

Connor and y/n: *blushes madly*

Me: my ship will sail!!!