Drunken State

Jean and Mikasa both moves infront of eren blocking him from seeing their "Father"

Eren hid his face as terrifying flash backs resurfaced his memory from the back of his mind. Eren teared up quickly hating the memories.

Flash back

Grisha gripped onto the boys soft hair and held him up to eye level and blew a puff of smoke into his face causing him to flinch back and cough violently.

"Do you know what you did this time my dear Eren?" Grisha asked menacingly.

"I-I um.... I made a mess and forgot to clean up?" Eren stuttered tears flowing to his eyes trying not to cry out loud as his father yanked on his hair again.

"That's right. And do you know what happens to naughty boys?" Grisha questioned again.

Eren shook his head the best he could. "They get... Ice cream.." he tried to smile hoping his father would do just that.

A loud crack filled the house and eren finally cried out loudly. "Do you think this is a damn joke you piece of shit?" Eren was met with another harsh slap to his face. "And what have i told you about crying out?"

Grisha threw Eren to the floor knocking almost all of the air out of his small body and then began to drag him to the dark, and damn basement.