Monsters

Jean 15

Jean 15

Mikasa 15

Mikasa 15

Eren 7

The raven haired girl walked over to her locker and got all her stuff out quickly We've gotta hurry home to eren knowing those devil's they did something horrible to him by now!

While she was trapped in her worried thoughts her twin brother came out of nowhere and roughly wrapped an arm around her playfully causing her to stumble slightly.

"Mikasa what are you waiting for? We've gotta get going remember eren stayed at home?" her brother had bright hazel eyes with blonde hair and an undercut with dark brown hair underneath.

"I've been waiting for your slow ass Jean you took forever getting here! You told me you'd meet me at my locker!"

Jean shrugged it off and grabbed his sisters hand and began walking quickly. "Common lets go we've gotta home to eren" he said while walking.

Mikasa kept her stone face all the way until they neared the shitty house that they were supposed to consider their home. Mikasa started running up to the door and burst through it. The air was slightly foggy and it faintly smelled of cigars, weed, meth and other drugs along with alcohol.

Jean came running in after her. "They aren't home thank the fucking gods. The car wasn't in the drive way." He said as he threw his stuff to the ground. They both went quiet as the faint sound of sobbing and quiet wailing was heard.

Jean walked over to the door that led down to the basement. Or in other words the punishment room, he slowly turned the knob and opened the door making it creak and groan as it opened. As the waling and sobbing became more audible mikasa pushed him out of the way and ran down the stairs as quickly as she could without hurting herself.

What was seen could break anyones heart. In the corner of the room was her younger brother curled up into a tight small ball crying and wailing while shaking and beginning to have an anxiety attack. Shem ran over to his side with Jean close by and pulled him inter her lap and began rocking him back and forth muttering comforting words and giving his forehead kisses while Jean sat next to her also muttering comforting things and stroking the young boys hair.

"It's alright eren, calm down we're here now we wont let the monsters get you again" Mikasa whispered to eren as he began calming down, his shaking slowly stopping along with his wailing although he did still have tears falling from his eyes.

Jean took Eren from Mikasa gently and carried him upstairs to the main floor and into the room that they all shared. He sat down on his own bed with Mikasa next to him. She wiped the tears from Eren's eyes as he had finally stopped crying.

Eren was shirtless wearing torn up shorts. His bruises and scars clearly dark and visible.

Both Mikasa and Jean felt anger boil up inside of them and Mikasa clenched her fists as she was about ready to beat the shit out of the people they once called parents.

How dare they hurt Eren like this? NO one hurts Eren and gets away with it
She growled softly to herself. She got up and went and opened the windows throughout the house to air it out and get a first aid kit to treat eren's wounds and such.