Chapter 3

*Chapter 3*

I walk in to English late. As I walk in all eyes are on me. I do a quick scan of the room to see Donavon in the back row with an empty seat next to him by the window. On the right side of Donavon is Nate his best friend. Yes I know your think wow she know a lot about this kid for this be the frist time she is meeting him. Well yah this is my job so I have to know every detail about Donavon and his life. The teacher gives me a once over as I stand there in the door way waiting to be introduced or something. The teacher is a short bald man that looked around 40.

"Hello, may I help you" the bald teacher so smartly asks.

"Yes I am new here and I believe I have this class with Mr. Parker. My name is Sally Hastings." I say as nice as I can manage.

"O, yes I remember now will you please take a seat in the far back row by Donavon."

I go take my seat and as i do, every one is still watching me. All I can think about is that in few weeks and I will be gone. Mr. Parker starts talking about catcher in the rye. I have read the book 3 times so I space out until Donavon poked my shoulder. It took a lot of self control to not kill him. NO one touches me and I mean NO ONE.

I slowly turn to the side and give him a hart warming smile.

"What can I do for you Donavon?"

"ummm... w -w-we are supposed to talk about the book" he eventually studiers out .

I haven't even pulled out my moves and I already had him stuttering. This is going to be easy! (Insert evil laugh here) so the rest of the class we talked about the book and I played dumb and let him help me.

The rest of the day went similar I let him help me and he made the people the normally sit next to him move so that I could be next to him . During lunch he came up behind me at the cash register and paid for my food and then let me sit at his table.

By the time I got home I had one hell of a headache from talking sweet and acting stupid all day.

"HELLO I'm home. Anyone here "I said as I walked in the door. I have a meeting with uncle that I was supposed to be at 2 minutes ago. Shit he won't be happy he hates it when people are late.

"Get your ass in here now " yells my uncle from the other room. Shit he is really mad. I run to my uncle and see him sitting on the floor like normal with a blue folder in his hand. I sit acrossed from him and wait for him to state talking.

"So I take it everything went well today?" he said very calmly. He didn't even give me a chance to answer him before he continued. So all I did was shake my head yes.

"Very well then I have another assignment for you. This lady has been selling bombs to people for money. She is currently working on a bomb for none other than the Ortiz family (that is our arch rivals) so I need you to go a kill her. Don't play games ... just get it done. She has been on the run knowing that i would send you to take care of it. Tonight at  8 she should be getting home I want you there and ready to go. Do you understand?"

"Yes uncle" I say not hesitant at all I have done this so many times that it doesn't faze me anymore.

Off on another pointless mission or whatever u wanna call it.

Targets P.O.V

Me and my son have had to move around a lot because of me make bombs for these people. I am only doing it because I need the money to be able to send my son to collage when he gets older. He just started high schools and, all I want is for him to have a good life.

But they say we have to move around because when some guy finds out what I am doing they are going to send a girl named sally to kill me and my son and I can't let that happen. They say she is deadly look at her wrong and she will kill you without a second thought. Form every thing they have told me she sounds like a Bitch.

I am on my way back to our apartment in New York we have to leave tomorrow because we don't want her to find us. When I get home I give my 14 year old son named James his dinner and tell him to shower before he goes to bed.

I head down stairs to my office to work on this bomb more so I can just be done with it and me and my son can have a normal life again not always on the run. The sad part is I don't even know who the people are that want the bomb I have only spoke over the phone and they say it is too risky to tell me there names so I have I clue who they are or what they want with the bomb. But I need the money so I don't ask questions.

I step in to my office and get out my stuff so I can get to work. When I turn my office chair around I see a girl no older than 18 laying in it asleep she has dark brown hair and the face of an angle. I would have screamed but I don't want to wake James.

I am freaking out right now I mean what do I do with her I have no idea who she is or what she wants she looks to innocent to be of any threat to me or my son so it cant be this sally girl everyone is so worried about so maybe she just need a place to stay and my door was unlocked. I was about to touch her arm to wake her up so a can offer her a place to stay for the night. But just as my finger was about to touch her arm she grabbed my arm and twisted it so fast that I had no time to reacted.

"No one touches me, understand?"

"Yah, sorry won't happen again, can you let go of me now?" I asked with a little hope in my voice. I was really scared now! How did she do that?

"So you the girl making all the bombs" she wisperd in a deadly voice. I was so scared that I couldn't reply.

"You going to answer me? And make this easy ?Or do we need to do it the hard way?" As she said this I felt a blade press against my neck. And I knew this was the girl I was running from .. She couldn't be much older than my son

"S-s-a-a-l-y"

"Yah now you're going to answer me" she wisped in my ear

"Yah I am the one making bombs. But I sewer I am doing it for a good reason. Please don't kill me" I was crying so badly by the time I finished that sentence I will be surprised if she understood me. I keep looking at the door to because I don't want James to come walking in and see this. He should be in the shower.. At least I hope he is.

Sally P.O.V

The bitch is now sobbing begging me not to kill her I mean come on this is my job she knows may name so obviously she has heard of me. So why is she even bothering with it.

"Shut the fuck up" I yell at her but she continues to cry. So pull out my gun from the back of my pains and shot her in the head. she drops to the floor. I step over her and walk out. I am almost at the front door when I hear a'voice behind me

"Who are you and what have you done to my mom" without even tuning around I reply

"Sally Hastings" I mean if he loves his mom one day he will come to get revenge on me so why do I care I am just saving him a step by telling him my name. It's not like he could actually kill me. I could have shot the him in the head as well but I figured why?He will come find me in a few years and he might even be a little fun to kill him when he puts up more of a fight.

______________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow people! I hope you liked this chapter I will update soon hopefully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

vote

fan

comment