Chapter 4

Ten years after Amerosa's birth, Hades, Lord of the Underworld came to Zeus for a favor; he said that he would like to make Amerosa his daughter for Persephone (daughter of Demeter and Queen of the Underworld) because she wanted to be with her so badly. Persephone had not ment it though; she got to spend six months with Amerosa and that was enough. She tried to plead him to stop but he shushed her and she fell silent.

Hera was enraged and began yelling and screaming at Hades for even thinking of such a thought. After seeing Hera's rage, Hades turned to Zeus and told him he would make a deal with him; if he allowed him to take Amerosa to the underworld, that she could return with Persephone whenever she did. Zeus still said no so Hades tried his last deal; the second deal still applied but Zeus would hold a three game contest. Whoever won two or more events would not only get to keep Amerosa, but Persephone too.

At that point Demeter ran to Zeus and begged for the deal. Zeus loved both his daughters so he agreed. Hera began to worry; what if he lost. Hera thought about it and then stepped foreword saying that it would be up to her to win back both daughters. Demeter was overjoyed and thanked Hera for her act of kindness; Hera knew she was doing the right thing, but still worried about what tomorrow would bring.