Burn in Hell

You ran to your room, locking it swiftly, only to hear banging soon after. "(Y/n), open this door now, you freak!" Your father yelled from the other side of the door. You quickly ran to your window and opened it. Before you jumped out, you set the room ablaze. Your father burst the door down, only to be greeted by intense flames. Once you were outside, you blocked all ways of escape for your cruel family. Thirty minutes later, you walked back in to see your family's ashes, to which you smiled wickedly and insanely.

"Sorry, did I do that?" You say slyly as you walk out, letting everything you hated, besides the things you had earlier packed to take with you, burn.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

The smell of smoke was obvious. I was wandering through a neighborhood as I watch a house out of the blue set ablaze. I wondered what had happened. I got closer as I saw a figure in the smokey distance materialize. I saw the figure walk into the burning house, and walk out with a smile shortly after, hearing a sly "Sorry, did I do that?" escape the figure's lips. I assumed female due to the feminine voice. I walk a short distance behind her, until she stopped and turned around with annoyance painted on her face. "Why are you following me?" She asked.

   "You can... you can see me?" I asked, shocked. "Yes, why shouldn't I?" She replies. I chuckle at her feisty nature. "Do you believe in the boogeyman?" I ask.

She smiles warmly and replies, "Yes, I believe in the boogeyman, the one who gave me the wonderful nightmares. The one who controls shadows." I was shocked as she called my nightmares 'wonderful'. I smile back, realizing that this is the child who considered the darkness her friend, my friend. I walk up to her and gently grab her hand, raise it to my lips, and leave a soft kiss. "It's a pleasure to meet my friend who I longed to see, I am the boogeyman, Pitch Black." I coo.