17

"Well this is nice." I said.
"It's a prison cell." Alpha one replied.
"I was being sarcastic." I rolled my eyes, giggling.
Ever since I got back to prison life has been boring. Book after book of bull crap romance. Flag visits me almost everyday and Alpha one and I have been joking with each other ever since. The other inmates and I now have daily lunches with each other. They are the highlight of my day. We talk about random things and learn all about each other. Digger has been going mad because of his decision of being an ass to Amanda. Everyone is at peace. Well sort of.

"Hey Jordyn. Wake up." I hear someone say. I look up from my not so peaceful slumber. Amanda is standing at my door with a shit eating grin on her face. I stand up and go over to her.
"How can I help you, ma'am?" I said to her. Despite my hatred for her, I respected her.
"I have information regarding a close friend of yours." She said and I cocked my eyebrow.
"I don't have friends, ma'am." I stated bluntly.
"Oh yes you do honey. Unless I'm mistaken, you and Chato were very close." She said and her words stung slightly. I nodded afraid that if I spoke tears would start to fall. "Well I have reason to believe that he is alive. I tell you this in confidents. It stays between you and I. Do you understand?" I nodded again and she left. I picked up my blanket and threw it down again. I sunk down to the ground and started to cry. All of the tears that I had been hiding for years coming out of my eyes creating little puddles on the concrete around me. I took a book from the corner of my cell, tore out one of the pages with no actual content, and made a flower out of it. Then I lit my finger with flames and burned it.
"This is for you, brother."