1

"Up, up!" Alpha one called, his annoying voice seeping into my brain.
I look up and see his ugly face staring down at me through the glass of my cell. I wasn't aloud to have bars because I could incinerate the entire compound.
"What do you want?" I hissed at him hoping to wipe the smirk off his face that he gained by looking at my pale, almost bare body. The only thing I got my cell was a blanket that I asked for when they granted me a wish for good behavior.
"You have a visitor Jones." He said in a smart ass tone.
"Jones is my parents name. Don't call me that" I got up and walked closer to the glass.
"Then what would you like me to call you?" He asked while smirking and looking at my body hungrily.
"How about your worst nightmare." I said staring so deeply into his eyes that I was certain mine had turned red because they did that. His smile was now gone and the look of worry replaced it.
"Alpha one where is my inmate?" A voice I didn't know called through a walkie talkie.
"I'm getting her right now." He said back and opened my cell door. I willingly went because the curiousity was killing me. We went down several hallways when finally we got to a door that led outside. OUTSIDE! I was so giddy to be outside that I didn't care what I was doing out here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: please comment and tell me how you like it I've been trying really hard on it and if I get at least five good comments I'll do a second chapter