Part 1

~-Primrose's POV-~
It's was about 8:00 in the morning when my friend, Lucy woke me up. It wasn't until after I got dressed I realized, It's adoption day. I quickly brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I have on ripped jeans, and a black shirt with a pink Game Theorist logo. I then went and ate breakfast, pretty quickly. Also, I'm 13, have dirty blonde hair that reaches my mid-back, and have sea blue eyes, as Lucy says.

~-MatPat's POV-~

Today's the day. I'm going to go adopt a girl, around the age of 11. Stephanie trusts me enough. We don't someone too young that it's a hassle, or someone that's too old to have fun with us. (Even though who's too old to have fun?! I mean c'mon!) anyways. Here I go.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_At the adoption place~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
They bring me into an interviewing room. They bring in the first girl, she looks around 9. She had black hair with brown eyes. She told me that she doesn't want to leave, and that they made her interviewed. So I said to the person that runs the place. What was her name? Natalie I think? "May I have the next girl?" Next, a girl around 12 came in. She wore a game theorist shirt. When she looked up, her face lit up. I had a feeling this is the one.

~- Primrose's POV-~

When I got called in to be interviewed, I was kind of nervous. When I walked in and looked at the person, it was MatPat from The Game Theorists! I'm not sure if I looked as happy as I felt, but this was the most amazing thing that could ever happen! But there's a chance that he won't adopt me. He asked me a few questions. First he asked me"How old are you?" I said that I was 13. Next he asked "Do you know what YouTube is?" And in reply, I almost yelled "Yes, I do." I smiled after he asked that. The last question was "Would you like to be adopted?" I quietly said "Yes, it would mean the world to me." The next thing he said shocked me. I knew I was only the 2nd person he interviewed. But I couldn't help crying when he said "Stop the interviews. I would like this young lady." When he saw me,he came over and hugged me. He told me that he'd bring me for a day out tomorrow, so I nodded and left.

~-MatPats POV-~

Primrose was the one I adopted. I told them to stop the interviews. When I looked over, she was crying. So being MatPat, I went to hug her. I knew she'd be perfect for us.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Heya! This is my first Wattpad fan fiction. I'm a huge fan of MatPad. So I decided to write this. I had some help from my good friend MinecraftGal17 for this chapter. She helped me find a bunch of stuff so. Yea!