E I G H T

Xavier 👆(curls for days😍😍)

"Stay here with her, don't let her leave I'm going to meet someone I'll be back" Jacob spoke to Xavier "okay whatever" he said and Jacob left.

Xavier puts his hand on my waist and I lightly push him off.

"So what u wanna do while he's not here" he asks and I shrug.

"You so cute" he says cups my chin in his hand, I don't know wether to trust him or not after all, he is Jacob's son.

"Thanks" I say then I look away

"Your welcome mama" he makes me smile a little

He looks at me for a while and I look at him he leans in and as our lips were about to touch Jacob walks through the door, Xavier spins me around and pushes me against the wall pinning my wrists above my head

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING BACK TO ME" he shouts in my face with hurt in his eyes

Jacob laughs "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, do you know where my phone is son?" He asks and Xavier looks at him he goes into his pocket and hands him the phone.

"Thanks, I'll be back soon" he says then he leaves, Xavier let's go of my arms and pushes his lips into mine, he passionately kisses me and I kiss back, we both pull away at the same time.

He grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen, "sit down" he says then he soaks two washcloths in ice cold water, he wrings them out to get rid of excess water and then he ties them around each of my wrists.

"The bruising should stop soon, sorry for that and also that kiss, it was a little too soon I just can't stand treating you like that" he says

"It's okay, plus I didn't mind the kiss, it was nice" I say and I smile

He gazes at me again "do you know your parents number?" He asks as he puts his phone on the table.