Jace

Arielle's POV

After school I bumped into a person but was surprised when I looked up to see a pair of grey eyes staring down at me. "Hey." he grinned at me. "Hi." I breathed out. "Sorry, for bumping into you, are you hurt?" He looked at me with concern. "Um, I'm fine thanks." I smiled at him showing that everything was fine. "I actually have something to ask you.." He trailed off. "Go ahead." I smirked. "Okay," He started. "Willyougoutonadatewithme?" He said all in one breath. I smiled warmly and said yes. I smiled on the inside because I've never seen a guy so happy to go out on a date with me..not even Ashton. He told me that he was going to pick me up at 7. I'm actually happy that I'm going on this date with him.

Jace's POV

She said yes! Arielle Parks said yes to me! I can't believe that I'm actually fangirling over a girl. Psht. Real men don't do that shit whatsoever. I'm happy that she agreed to go out with me. I've had the biggest crush on her since her first single came out. She was so breathtakingly gorgeous that it hurt. I have like a fucking hour till the date. Shit. Oh well, I'm just going to eat till 6:30, arrive early just in case her brothers question me and then get to the movie on time. I plan to go see the new Paranormal Activity. I hope that Arielle and I get to the boyfriend/girlfriend status someday.

///////At Arielle's House///////

As I sat on the living room couch, two guys who are twins that I assume started asking me questions if I have a criminal record or some shit. I mean, I may look bad on the outside, but I don't do crazy shit. My mom would kill me, bring me back to life to whoop my ass, and the kill me again. When Arielle came down, she looked gorgeous. I was in awe. She yelled at her brothers for interrogating me before we left to the movies.

---------After The Movies--------

Arielle was soo fucking scared it was hilarious. That movie was kind of scary. But Arielle was clinging on to me for her life. I've never seen a girl so scared in my life. We talked a bit before we got into my car. We were laughing about how scared she was. The next thing I know is, we're leaning for a kiss and then..BAM. There we are, making out in my car. She taste like strawberries and kiwi. My favorite. ;) (a/n I know I said minty strawberries, but she was chewing gum at the time) We stopped after 15 minutes and we were so out of breath. I started to drive to her house and once we arrived she gave me another kiss and told me she had fun before she left. I think I love Arielle Parks.

Awwwwwwwwww. Jace is in love! I decided to update before I went to sleep. I have such a bad headache it's killing me. But anywhoo.

Comment

Vote

Follow

•••••SimpleEssance•••••