Again

Arielle's POV

As I was walking back to my house still pissed at Trent, I decided to check up on Matt. He locked himself in his room since the incident. I just wish he went back to the way he was. I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen to make Matt some food. While I was humming "I'm Yours" I heard a knock at the door not expecting what was behind the door.

Jace's POV (ooooo shocker)

The only person I've been thinking about is Arielle. I know what I said earlier, but she is an amazing person. And I fucked up by all saying all of the shit. You know what, I'm going to go up to her front door and tell her that I love her. As I was walking to my car, I saw the last person I thought I would ever see. Cora. She was my first love-despite the age difference. Is she pregnant? I jogged up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Cora?.." She turned around with a shocked look on her face. "Jace, what are you doing here?!" She whispered shouted at me while looking around frantically. "I live here Cora." I said with a blank expression. "Jace, I can't be seen here with you." She turned on her heel. "Well why the fuck not?!" I questioned. "Because, I'm married and I'm pregnant. Unless you don't want rip this bundle of joy in my womb by stressing me out and causing me to have miscarriage, I suggest you leave now!" She fumed. I scoffed and walked away. I got back to my car and drove off to Arielle's.

I knocked on her door and she opened it looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Jace, I thought you didn't want me anymore." She narrowed her eyes.

"That's not what I said." I singed while she scoffed. A shirtless guy walks up towering over Arielle and I swear, if looks could kill, he'd be killing me right now with his stare.

"Who are you?" The blue eyed stranger glared at me.

"Jace. Who are you?" I sneered at him.

"Nash. Now you can leave." He pulled Arielle inside and slammed the door shut.

Arielle's POV

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at the blue eyed boy.

"He was just another sign of trouble. So I got rid of the problem." He shrugged.

I stormed to my room and jumped on my bed face first screaming into my pillow. Boys these days..I can't seem to get rid of them. They're everywhere..literally. I can't wait to go to college. Maybe then, I'll have less boy trouble. I feel like I should be doing something but then I decided to take a shower instead.

After 15 minutes of heaven, and singing countless Pierce The Veil songs, I decided to get out of the shower before I turn into a prune. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out looking for some clothes until I found a shirtless Trent on my bed with the infamous smirk on his face.

"Trent, what are you doing here?!" I whispered shouted.

He jumped up to a sitting position and said "Ah, Arielle, just the redhead I've been meaning to talk to." He smirked.

"Trent, not now." As I walked into my closet to change.

"You shouldn't even be here in the first place. Secondly, I'm really not in the mood to talk to you going back to what you said about me. And third of all-" My rant was cut off by Trent crashing his lips onto mine. I couldn't help but kiss him back because he was just amazing all over. When our molded lips pulled apart I frowned mentally.

"Arielle..I'm sorry for everything. Ever since you decided to leave. I never meant a word I've said about you. I have always loved you..but, for quite sometime I was confused about what I wanted. And then I realized that I wanted you. It's always been you. No matter what even happens, it will always be you. I love you Ella Bear." His eyes filled with more and more hope with every single word he said.

"Renny, I love you too." I crashed my lips onto his for a couple minutes until he pulled apart and hugged me.

"It's time to go to bed 'Elle" He smirked and patted the bed.

"Whatever." I smiled his dorkiness.

"You know, I still gotta tutor you right?" He turned the lights off and pulled me into his chest.

"Just shut up and hold me." He chuckled at the way I changed the conversation. I'd like things to stay this way..forever.

Yaaaaaay! The kissed and made up. Whoop Whoop! I was thinking about ending the book soon, but there will be a lot more conflict coming though. PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER.

Follow
Fan
Vote
Y'all know what to do.