He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (8)

Start from the beginning

But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

That don't impress me much!

aha-yeah

I never knew a guy who carried a mirror in his pocket

And a comb up his sleeve, just in case

And all that extra hold gel in your hair ought'a lock it

'Cause Heaven prevent, it should fall outta place

Ohwooh, you think you're special

Ohwooh, you think you're something else

Ok, so you're Brad Pitt..."

Suddenly felt like the girl from Coyote Ugly, singing to a juke box. People were clapping, and dancing along. Tiffany and Bethany were cutting across the crowd quickly though, elbows out.

I sang the rest of the song effortlessly,

"You're one of those guys who likes to shine's machine

You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in

I can't believe you kiss your car good night

C'mon baby tell me, you must be joking, right??

Ohwooh, you think you're special

Ohwooh, you think you're something else

Ok, so you got a car...

That don't impress me much!

So you got the moves, but have you got the touch?

Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright

But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

[..]

But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold lonely night

That don't impress me much!

Ok, so what do you think... you're Elvis or something...

That don't impress me much!"

When the song died, people clapped, and everyone looked really happy. My head was spinning but I still had a smile on my face. The bartender had a wide smile too "The only reason I sang that was because I'm from the Sticks!" I slurred in the microphone making people laugh.

When Bethany and Tiffany finally got a hold of me I could feel myself swaying. "Guys! We should get another drink, and find that guy who dry humped me- I saw it on a movie- we should dump it on him!" I joked, and they laughed as each grabbed my arms to keep me up.

"I think your done for the night actually." Bethany laughed, as we made out way to the exit.

"Why? I feel GREAT!" I said enthusiastically, throwing my hands up ignoring the fact they were clutching to my arms.

"That's usually what alcohol does to you honey." Tiffany said, sounding pleased.

"Alcohol?! Is that why my head is spinning?!" I asked, my eyes wide as a car pulled up to the curb like the driver had been waiting there all night for us.

"Another thing alcohol does to you. Was this your first time drinking?" Tiffany asked incredulously. I just nodded.

"And you were throwing them back! You're gonna have one nasty hangover in the morning." Bethany insisted.

"Where did that red head go off too? You know.. Uhm. You never told me her name. You just... I don't remember." I slurred, sounding retarded so I laughed at myself.