Chapter 2~ 1+1=2

Chapter 2~ 1+1=2

I feel cold hands wrap around my eyes and smile. "Guess who it is," I hear a voice ask in my ears.

"Hmm," I say pretending to think. "Jackson?"

"No," he says with a chuckle.

"Right, Eric!"

"Wrong again."

"No no! Joshua!" I say laughing. He releases his hand and pulls me around.

"Your naming all these guys and I'm getting jealous," he says pouting.

I laughing and draw little circles on his chest. "Oh Logan! You know your the only one for me."

"Then you need to-" he starts saying but I cut him off with a kiss. It started off slow, but quickly he became more wanting. I was dominating the kiss and he didn't like it. He bit my bottom lip wanting me to open my mouth. I kept my guard and it took all of my will power not to open my mouth. "Damn it Lily!" He says pushing me against my locker.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask smirking. Logan comes closer and touches my leg tenderly.

"You really wanna know?" He asks. I stare up at him biting my bottom lip. He comes in for a kiss but just then Ms. Rose came in.

"Ahem! You guys know that's not allowed in school, right?" She asks in a rude tone.

Logan looks at me right in the eye. "And school hasn't started yet so let us be."

Ms. Rose looks at him shocked. "Is that anyway to talk to an administrator young man?"

I look between them. Today Logan? Did you have to start this today? "Uhh, I should go..." I say slowly grabbing my notebook and tote bag.

"No wait Lily," he says grabbing my arm lightly. Logan just got back from out of school suspension and hasn't seen me since last week. And he got suspended for the same reason he's doing now. Being rude to an administrator.

The bell just rang and I look at Logan sadly. "I have to go," I say sadly.

Logan gives me a soft peck on the side of my check. "I love you babe," he says in my ear.

I hid in the crook of his neck and I give him a hug. "Love you too."

~*~

"Lily! Psst Lily!" I hear some whisper while we were taking a test in algebra. I look around trying to figure out who it was. I didn't see anybody so I continued working.

"Lily!" They yelled again.

"What?" I yell out loud. Mr. Oakland looks at me sternly and takes my test.

"Zero," he complains.

"But I didn't-" I mutter.

"Zero!" He goes back to reading his fishing magazine.

"Fuck you then," I mutter under my breath as I get my stuff.

"Where are you going?" He yells as I get up.

"None of your damn business," I say as I walk out. I can hear people in my class laughing and saying my name.

"It's about time!" I look behind me and my other half or quarter is looking at me.

"It was you?" I ask Cyprus. He nods and rushes towards me. "Well what's wrong?"

He grabs my arm and leads me away from my class. "Well my lady I am bored."

"So you got me a zero on my test?" I ask angrily. He thinks for a second and nods. I push him and he losses his balance. "What's wrong with you? You known have an E in his class right?"

He shakes his head slowly as he gets up. "No I'm sorry."

I start to walk away from him. "Hey where are you going?"

"Away from you," I say under my breath as I leave the school.

"You know I can pop up anywhere right?" He says as he as he pops in front of me.

"Ahh! Don't do that!" I complain putting a hand to my heart. He almost gave me a heart attack.

"I can't promise that!" He says with a smirk and begins running away.

"Hey! Wait!" I yell after him. Boy was he trouble.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soo, whatcha guys think?

Please keep the votes coming!

Also check out Cheyenne's books @iamironman and my books at @brobrahbroksi

Comments and votes are much appreciated!

Hope you enjoyed it! (;

-BabyiLoveDaWayYouLie