Prologue

"And what are you in here for?" The doctor ask as he looked at his paper.

"I'm hearing and seeing things." I scratched my head in confusion.

"Mhmm.." He went to the left corner over by me and sat down.

"So am I Schizophrenic?" I asked laughing nervously.

"Can you describe what you see Lily?" He pulled out a clean piece of paper.

"There's a girl and a guy, they say stuff like their part of me, or I'm one of them." I looked over to them in the right corner of me.

"Mhmm..." He wrote all of that down. "Are they telling you to do anything bad?"

"No....Not yet." I faked a laugh.

"Ok..." He got up and got his computer. "Lily, do you smoke?"

"No, never." I answered quickly.

"Do you drink?" He added.

"Not really." I answered truthfully.

"Ok well there's nothing I can do till I get you the right kind of medication." He handed me a piece of paper. "If you need me, call me."

"All right." I got up and shake his hand. "Thanks for your help."

"No problem Lily." He walked me out the door, and they followed me.

"Have a good day." I waved bye to him and walked to my mom who was waiting in the waiting room.

I don't know who they are, or what they want, but they're starting to get creepy. They just started showing up off and on about a week or two weeks ago.

"How was it?" My mom got up.

"Good..." I answered as we walked to the car, rest of the way home we sat in silence.

-----=-----=-----------=---------=-----------=--------=------=--------=--------=--------=---------=------=

Thanks for reading!(:

Vote, Comment, Share?

<3-BabyiLoveDaWayYouLie