Chapter One

"Psst. Lily. You awake?" Someone was shaking me.

"Wha-What?" I woke up to find that guy hovering over me.

"Listen... We need to talk." He sat down on my bed.

"Yeah you need to tell me who you are!" I whispered loudly.

"Listen I know we came off on the wrong foot but listen we're not here to hurt you or cause harm to anyone." He looked back and there was the girl and she walked slowly over to us.

"Who are you people?!" I yelled softly.

"I'm Cyprus and this is Syliva." They waved.

"And what do you want from me?" I quested their kindness.

"Lily, we share your body, we have ever since the day you were born." Cyprus explained.

"And why haven't you came out sooner? Like when I was old enough to understand?!" I laughed under my breath.

"We thought when you were in your mid-fifteens early sixteens to come out." Syliva sighed. "But you do have a point we could of came out earlier, but we thought you would of taken it better then if you were younger."

I began to think of what parts of my life was them and what parts was mine. Have they been actually with me the whole time, or they trying to sweet talk me so they can take over my body and rule the world. All these ideas were running through my mind. I don't even know if i should believe them.

"Do you expect me to believe you" I said without thinking.

"No.." They answered all at once.

"Well I don't..." I answered stubbornly. "What are you guess even like?"

"Well" Cyprus smirked. "I'm a little of a pervert." He leaned over to Syliva and kissed her. "I'm also funny"

"And I'm smart, and talkative." Syliva giggled. "Im also bi"

"I still don't get everything, why are you sharing my body" I asked.

"Your grandmother before she died she was great friends with us, and ask if we'd take good care of you. So when she died your fifth grade year we first started out checking up on you every once and a while, and then when you turned ten Cyprus had the idea to share you body, so we can help you." Syliva rubbed her thin white neck.

"Ok.." I laid back on my bed and took in all this stuff i was trying to clasp. Then i looked at the clock it was midnight and i had test all tomorrow. "I'm going to bed.." I wished them a goodnight and the tucked me in and went to go walk around for a while.