Chapter 2: Caitlyn Visits

(Sky's POV)

As my rooster alarm goes off, I fall off the bed in fright. Slowly but surely I get up to start packing for college. Oh how, I cannot wait to start college. I have dreamt of this day, you have so many perks like roommates, getting out of the house and a greater chance of finding your mate since the college is on open territory in the middle of all the packs in this forest. I really hope that I find my mate today.

I hope he will be sexy. Katie, my wolf, informs me.

Of coarse he will be, plus even if other people think he is the worlds' ugliest person, to us he will be the worlds' sexiest person. I responded back.

Damn right! And think about all the ways we will be pleasuring him. She purred.

And if you haven't noticed Katie is a big pervert, but in her defense all she-wolves are perverts but only for their mates. If they not you know there is a problem.

Oh my god! Is that all you think about Katie?!

Why yes it is, after all he is our mate.

Damn, I hate when your right. I said while sighing.

But you love it.

Yeah right, hey I have make breakfast, see ya later.

You mean talk ya later. Katie said while laughing.

Whatever.

I said while walking down 4 flights of stairs. Let me just explain this for you, when we moved to the Bluemoon pack, since my father was a Beta, we get stay at the top floor of the pack house, with the Alpha and his family. It is kind of cool, but the future Alpha is such a player he even tried to drug me to get me in bed with him, and my room is next his!

Luckily all his friends were there so they told not to drink my drink 'cause Zack, the future Alpha, drugged my drink.

When Alpha John found out he was furious, he even made Zack do triple training.

Anyways as I was making myself breakfast, my mother walked into the room.

''Hey Darling.'' My mom said in her, usual, cheery tone.

''Hey mom, what are you going to do today?'' I asked out of curiosity.

''Help you with packing, going to lunch with you, shop for lingerie.'' She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

''Mom! No!''

''Oh, like you mind.''

She is right, I won't mind grinding against him half naked. Katie purred.

I am 18! I don't want to have kids.

Condoms and birth control! Katie said in a duh tone.

First, condoms melt when male wolves put it on and second to she - wolves the birth control gives us a 50% greater chance of getting pregnant. We learnt about it in science class!

Fine Miss Know-It-All.

But it is true!