Chapter 4: Clash

¤Y. Sakura¤

Once I caught a glance of Sasuke, I instandly heard Naruto call out, "SASUKE!!"

THAT IDIOT!

But it felt weird seeing Sasuke, seeing how cold his eyes became. He became more intimidating, it almost scares me.

"Sasuke." I muttered, watching as the two rivals glare at each other.

"Dad..." I heard Sarada say.

To see my, well techinquely mine, daughter this sad. Even if I didn't take care of her, it still pains me.

None of us dared to move, staying still for a while. Well, Sasuke broke that. He grabbed out the sword he kept and went straight to Naruto, looking as if we weren't here.

I still remembered when we met Sasuke in another one of Orochimaru's hideout, it was one of Sai's first missions with us.

"Who are these with you, Naruto?" Sasuke asked in suspicion, with a face still being emotionless and a tone as cold as ever.

He stared into the older Sasuke's eyes. The similarities being so obvious. "Hello." His older self said. Before I knew it, I saw his eyes looking very shocked.

Sasuke suddenly pulled out his sword, trembling somehow. "T-that voice." He said.

"Nice to see you again," His older self said once more. "I am Sasuke Uchiha. I am your older self."

He started to tremble even more and haultingly attacked.

Naruto's reaction towards Sasuke was to instantly grab a kunai and defended the older Sasuke by getting in the way.

"Get out of the way!" He exclaimed, as loud as he could.

Naruto laughed saying, "I will never get out of the way." In a deep tone, showing his dedication to Sasuke.

Naruto took his first strike. We all stayed back from the battle of the rivals, hearing the clashes of the sword and the kunais. No charka to be seen yet.

I took a glance at the others. The older Naruto and Sasuke watched.

I do wonder what are they thinking.

Sarada stared in amazement, yet somehow fear. It scared me slightly. Boruto stared with complete amazement.

"Chidori." Sasuke said, lightning coming out of his hand.

"So they finally use chakra." The older Naruto said.

"Yes, it appears they have. The battle will get more interesting." Sai commented out of nowhere.

I got a bit scared, backing away. Once I backed away, I saw the older Naruto reassuring I'm safe.

As we continued to watch, I saw a familiar figure with long black hair. Once that figure turned around I heard him say, "Sasuke, what is going on?"

Orochimaru!

It was him. The man who took away Sasuke. But Kabuto was following right behind him.