Chapter One : Not so fast

-- Amriel 

" Laden , come in here boy! your almost late for school!" i yelled just to have small feet rambling against the floor. Soon my baby boy came into my view fully clothed and looking just like 'Him' .

"Im right here mommy.'" he said. i smiled and grabbed my purse and keys and heading to my 2013 Cadillac xts. I buckled in Laden and kissed his cheek before shutting his door. I threw my purse and briefcase into the passenger seat before making my way into the drivers.

Well, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amriel Camilla Nichole. I'm nineteen and living it up, with the love of my life-- my son, Laden of course. I work as a Journalist in a small company which was my fathers after he passed he gave it to his brother, its well known and have allot of popularity. Like myself, my staff we work behind closed doors. Everybody doesn't want to be in the 'spotlight', i know your probably wondering, Since when Journalists became famous? there's many out there.. and as you can see i don't have time to explain, Maybe another time... When I'm not taking my son to school.

I pulled up to the little daycare that holds private schooling for toddlers. I got laden out and attached him to my hip and picked up my purse and his backpack with his little necessities in it.  When we walked in Laden jumped out of my arms and ran to the play area that was set up before class. Letting out a casual laugh as i signed him in and walk after him, of course Jonathan had to say something.

"Good morning Camilla, Your looking beautiful. When are you going to let me take you out?" he smiled.  I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him with a 'smile' plastered on my face.

"Morning Jonathan, Thank you for the compliment. As for your Offer for taking me out, ill have to pass." I said. He nodded before walking off.

"Laden, Mommy finna go." i said in a baby voice. He ran over to me holding my cheeks in the process, "Your gonna be a good boy today?" He shook his head yes " Imma be a good boy" He said before kissing me on my cheek. I removed his hands off my face before standing straight and pulling my pencil skirt down.

" I'll be here at 3:10 to pick you up." He nodded before running back to the other kids.  I looked at my watch and checked the time 7:25am 

**

I made it to work by 7:56 , i would've been here earlier if i haven't stopped by Starbucks. But what can i say, the Caramel Flan Latte was calling my name along with a bagel.. 

"Good morning Ms. Evans" My colleague said as i made my way to my private office. When i work or in public i go by the name Camilla Evans. Weird right? But i have my purposes. I didn't want my past to come back when my name do comes up in a few articles. I use my middle name as my first and my fathers as my  last name. I have one friend her name is Joy. We're not really "friends'  were like sisters. Shes twenty six, i'm thankful to have her. She took me in when my parents kicked me out when they found out i was pregnant with Laden.

i couldn't believe his father didn't even want him and it broke my heart because we always talked about having children. I guess when it actually happened he told me to either get a abortion or kiss this relationship goodbye. well, isn't it pretty obvious which one i picked? I wasn't gonna kill my baby for some asshole. Yet, it only took him like two days to get over me. Now Mr.asshole is famous and living the life at twenty two. And once again i do not have time to go back to the past. He actually thinks i got an abortion and left him because of what he done but who cares? He won't know. Ever.

I rolled my eyes thinking about him. I sat in my chair which was located behind a glass desk. I opened my Mac laptop and began my day by checking important emails and scheduling interviews with many big names in the music industry.