0.21

When Brooklyn woke up this morning for school she didn't expect to literally roll out of bed. But she did. She landed with a hard thump on the ground and groaned. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling, "so it's that kind of day?" she asked out loud. She rolled her eyes and moved into a sitting position before finally standing. She slowly walked over to her closet and pulled out some clothes. She put them on before going into her bathroom to get her hair tamed and makeup on. She was surprised to see Stefan fully dressed waiting on her bed.

"Figured I'd drive us today."

"Cool." she shrugged before grabbing her jacket and bag from a chair in the corner of her room. She followed Stefan into the garage and looked at the vintage car that he was getting into. She rolled her eyes before coming, "you going to tell Elena that you've been drinking human blood?"

"Not planning on it. I've it under control."

"Cool. Then I won't say a word." when they arrived at school, Brooklyn got out before Elena came over, she passed her on her way.

"Hey, Brook."

"Sup?" she asked and walked past her and inside the school. She didn't know why she was in a foul mood today, but she was. She didn't talk to anyone throughout the day and ignored when Caroline came rushing over to her, she just held her hand up and walked off. She stopped ignoring people when she saw her sister, "Bonnie? You didn't tell me you were back. Why were you ignoring my calls?"

"I just- I feel like you're siding with Damon on everything."

"So that gives you a reason to cut me out of your life?"

"Damon isn't a good guy."

"And I'm not a good girl, Bonnie. I thought you understood that. I'm not like you. I'm willing to kill people so I survive." Bonnie looked at her like she was insane.

"Grams was right. There is darkness in you." Brooklyn looked at her, "I don't know if I can be around you anymore. Your dark magic might taint mine." Brooklyn laughed.

"I'm not all bad."

"Not yet."

"You're right. We should stay away from each other, Bonnie. I'd hate to corrupt you." Brooklyn turned away from Bonnie, but turned back around and looked at her sister, "don't come to me if you need help on a spell. Which we both know will happen, because I'm a lot more powerful than you are." Brooklyn turned again and walked away. She breathed out and put a glare on her face so no one would talk to her. But it didn't keep people away, it caused Caroline Forbes to grab her by her wrist.

"I have been trying to get your attention all day! They put up the list for Miss Mystic Falls and your name was on it."

"What the hell are you talking about, Forbes? I never signed up for that bullshit pageant."

"Well someone signed you up."

"Well un-sign me up. Because I'm not all that interested." Caroline smiled brightly indicating that was exactly what she wanted, "I hope you win. But know I will be there and just because I'm not in the pageant I will always look a million times better than you ever will." Brooklyn said harshly causing Caroline to make a face, "bye now." she turned around and saw Stefan, "are you ready?" he only nodded and they got into his car.

"That was harsh."

"I woke up in a bad mood, Bonnie made it worse. And to top it all off someone signed me up for that Miss Mystic Falls shit."

"What happened with Bonnie."

"Said that my pull towards dark magic will corrupt her. So I guess we are done being sisters. I also told her that I'd never help her on a spell again, which we both know she will need eventually." Brooklyn was fuming mad and her way to deal with anger was normally dancing, something she hadn't done in weeks because she's been dealing with all this vampire bullshit. She hadn't even taught a class recently and the studio kept calling her to come back.