Detective

"The culprit was... Ishida-san!" Occhan said!

Ran POV

We all looked at Ishida-san.

"That deduction is great, Occhan!" Conan-kun complimented while Oto-san laughed.

"And technically impossible." Conan-kun continued.

"Eh?" Occhan said.

Then,

"Oohhcvjsisgsnkdg-." Oto-san said and sat on the chair.

"Of course it's impossible. Because the woman couldn't possibly had done that. Conan-kun was looking for witnesses for the woman earlier and saw one. A man with a child said there were always flashes from a camera on the outside so it can't be her because she can't do anying without stopping picture-taking."

Ishida sighed of relief.

"And also the man who texted the victim didn't do it. 'Cause he can't do that juat by texting a message."

"Right." We all looked at the person who is the only person who could do it.

"It is the person who is sweating right now. Musida-kun! You are the culprit." Oto-san said.

"Wait a minute, Mouri-san. Just how was I able to do that?" Musida asked.

"Simple! Conan-kun!" Oto-san called for Conan-kun.

Conan-kun appeared behind Oto-san and nodded.

"Well,-" Conan-kun was interrupted by Yuki-chan.

"It's the setting of the furniture right? Originally, the bed was supposed to be under the window with a balcony. He asked for you to arrange that. But, he was drunk then, so he forgot that it was changed. You put his phone beside him so that he can pick it up. After you left him, somebody texted him and he read his message. Then, he went back to sleep. So, when you called him, you probably said something like I can't hear you. Then shock him and made him fall. It was still a murder, too." Yuki-chan said.

Yuki-chan went over to a police officer who was shocked like everyone else and snatched the phone.

"P-proof! Proof! I need proof!" Misuda-san said.

"Yes, little girl. You just can't call someone a murderer without proof." Okiya-san said.

"GO TO HELL!" The phone repeated what Misuda-san said while Yuki-chan held the phone.

After that, Misuda-san was arrested.

"Wow, Yuki-chan! You remembered on what to say on that long!" I complimented her.

"You really are good in memorizing, little girl. But... Do I know you? Your face looks familiar of a person I know of. Of a little girl I know." Okiya-san said.

"Iie. I didn't memorize it."

"Eh?" The two of them said.

"That was all my own."

Conan-kun whispered to Yuki-chan. I could barely hear their words. But I could only hear 1 sentwnce with broken words.

"They.......find out." What does that mean?

"My mother and father are both detectives and I have a friend who is a detective so I was able to learn from them and became a liitle detective." Yuki-chan said.

So that's why. And maybe what Conan-kun told her was" They maybe need to find out about you." Maybe that's what he said(Nope Ran-chan. It wasn't that.)

"Well, we're sorry that we weren't able to find who you were looking for."

"It's okay."