~7~

"Sire!" The sparkling yelled. He jumped up and hugged his leg tightly as he cried with relief. Ratchet blinked a couple times and heard the cons coming. He picked up the little Prime and held him close as he ran back down the tunnel.

"What did you get yourself into?" He asked as he ran and looked for the others.

"I was... trying to... fix things." He sobbed and buried his faceplate as he held on tightly. He thought for a few minutes then furrowed his little optic ridges. He looked up at him with his big blue optics.

"How did you find me?" He asked quietly as he looked around. Ratchet glanced at him and smiled slightly.

"That stupid song Miko taught you." He muttered and stopped as he looked around.

Dead end.

He furrowed his optic ridges and listened quietly. He heard the cons but not the team. He cursed under his breath and looked for a place to hide the little one. He tried to com the others but it didn't work. He grumbled something under his breath and went back to the tunnel. He stopped suddenly as Megatron walked down it and blocked the exit. He narrowed his optics and smiled wickedly as he saw the medic.

"I didn't expect to see you outside of the base doctor." The con sneered. Optimus looked at him and whimpered quietly as he held on to Ratchet.

"Step aside." The medic growled angrily as he held the sparkling close. Megatron laughed darkly and stayed put.

"Hand him over and I will." He said as he watched them.

"Over my sparkless husk." The medic seethed angrily through gritted teeth.

"That can easily be arranged." Megatron growled as he aimed his cannon at his helm. Ratchet looked around for something to fight with and transformed a servo into his blade.

"You can't hurt me without getting close. You have no blasters." The con snarled and unsheathed his blade. Ratchet thought for a moment then smirked.

"True. But I know someone who does." He muttered and the sparkling looked at him. "Optimus. Megatron wants to play tag." The medic said calmly as he smirked.

The little Prime furrowed his optic ridges then they widened as he realized what Ratchet was doing. He grinned happily and transformed his servos into cannons. The con furrowed his optic ridges and fired at them. Ratchet ducked and let the sparkling go.

"Tag!" He yelled as he shot at the con. Megatron stumbled back as the sparkling fired rapidly at him. He yelled angrily as the little Prime giggled.

The sparkling let his instincts, or more of his old self, guide him as he fought. Ratchet watched in surprise then rammed into the con to push him out of the tunnel. Megatron stumbled back and tried to shoot at the medic. The bot dodged as the sparkling held on to one of the cons shoulder spikes and shot at him. Ratchet rammed into the con again and he stumbled out of the tunnel.

Optimus jumped to Ratchet and shot at the cons peds. Megatron yelled angrily and managed to punch the medic. Ratchet grunted and stumbled as Optimus fell. The little Prime looked up at Megatron and narrowed his optics. He activated his mask and pulled out his blades. He let out a battle cry and started stabbing the cons legs.

Ratchet ducked again as Megatron swung at him. He rammed into the con again and punched him hard in the faceplate. The warlord stumbled and fell on the ground. He grunted and shook his helm as he fought the dizziness. Optimus climbed on to him and stood on his chest plate as he glared at him. Megatron looked at him and raised an optic ridge.

"You're a bad little mech for not beehiving." The sparkling said as he folded his arms and glared.

Megatron growled angrily and reached for him. Ratchet hit the con in the helm with the wrench, or Brian as Optimus named him. The con went limp and he groaned as he tried to fight the pain.