#16 - I'm back!

"There was a reason why I needed to see you. I needed to talk to you" Nishinoya said.

"Huh?"

The scene was replaying itself inside of my mind more and more, like it was a loop.

I blushed at the thought and had a little smile while the water was still pouring onto me in the shower. My hair was sticking to my forehead and my eyes were closed, trying to see again what happened before, while little clouds of vapour rolled up onto my limbs.

"Listen to me, [Name]. It's kinda important" he smiled while fixing me.

I was out of the shower and I was staring at my face reflected in the mirror after removing the vapour from its surface.

"I thought your ankle is better now..." he said "What about having some practice?"

My features, which were tense from the suspense, relaxed and I let out a little sigh.

Ne, what did you expect? I told myself.

"Uhm... [Name]-chan, are you listening to me?"

"Oh, yeah..." I said after my heart skipped a beat for the way he called me.

"So what about tomorrow after my practice?"

"What?"

"I proposed to practice together! You weren't listening to me" he spoke with a pout.

Please Noya don't pout like that! You make me wanna bite your lips...

"Yeah yeah yeah I was listening to you! It's just that... I'm just still a bit afraid for my ankle... But I'd be very honored to practice with Karasuno's mighty Guardian Deity..." I spoke and winked at him.

His smile widened until it almost touched his ears and he grabbed my hands.

"YEEEEH do you really mean this?!" his eyes were sparkling and his nose got so close that it touched mine.

"Uhm... Yeah I l-" I began

WHAT?!

"L---literally mean it!" I felt my cheeks burn.

PHEWWWW

"AWWWW [NAME]-CHAAAAN!" he burst out in pure euphoria and then he cupped my face and pecked my forehead. Then he said: "You don't have to worry about getting hurt again... I'll be by your side!".

I didn't want to wash my forehead, indeed...

*The day after*

"Uh, so Noya are you staying here more?" Daichi asked.

"Yeah, I need to practice on receive more"

"But they're almost perfect!" Tanaka exclaimed.

Nishinoya kicked his leg in a very noticeable way and hissed "REMEMBER?!" then louder: "Yeah, ALMOST!".

There was an adorable grin plastered onto his face that made me wanna run to him and kiss him right in front of the entire team but I was supposed to hide until Tsukishima left, at least. Nishinoya decided this for my safety.

So there I was, leaning on the wall of the girl's locker room with the door left ajar, looking forward to the moment.

Then my Bro Tanaka cleared his throat and said in a very loud tone: "Go ahead, Salty-shima! Nishinoya, Sugawara and I are gonna clean up the gym and tidy up the equipment!".

I heard the main door shut close and then I tiptoed to the entrance of the field and stuck my head out to ensure no one pesky was there. After that, I rushed and bounced along the field towards the three of them. I didn't have to fake it when they were around. I gave a high five to Tanaka and Sugawara but when I turned to Nishinoya with my hand up he caught me in the odd because he embraced me tight and cheered: "YAYYYY I'M SO HAPPY YOU GET TO PLAY AGAIN!".

You still can't see me, folks, but please at least try to imagine what my face looked like upon his shoulder. It's impossible to describe. But I'll tell you, Suga and my Bro's guts were literally exploding from them trying to hold back laughters.

"Okay, so let's start with a bit of warm up!" he said. I was so confused I didn't even notice he had let go of me and that I was sitting on the ground trying to warm my muscles up - as if I weren't all heated up to the bone from all the emotions fidgeting inside of my guts.

After a bunch of minutes, he said: "Okay so Sugawara will naturally be our setter, while our Bro Tanaka will spike and block! Right?"

"Okay" everyone said in a normal tone.

"What was that? I need you to be more energetic! Say something like 'AYE, POWERFUL GUARDIAN DEITY!', okay?"

"AYE, COACH!"

"Okay, that was not what I intended, but whatever" he said ironically, causing me to giggle "So, me and [Name] will be on the opposite side of the court and we'll receive your attacks!"

As you can imagine, Nishinoya was all fuelled up because of this coach thing. The funny part was that he kept telling me things that sounded ambiguous to me. I'll make some examples:

"[Name], open up your hips more!"

"Aww... okay, Noya"

"This was good but please put more strenght into your thighs"

"WHA-?! Okay"

And things like that. He even came closer more than once, placing himself right behind me and adjusted my arms for a perfect receive. Needless to say, this made me wanna make more mistakes.

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hey, folks! What's up?

I'm a bit tired today so I must really be fond of you if I managed to update this on time :3

Anyway I'm stuck in the Yuri on Ice fandom, too... I didn't mean it because, since everybody kept on talking about it, I thought it was just mainstream and things like that. But jeez, they managed to ignite curiosity inside of this brat *points at herself*

So this is how I got stuck in the fandom. And you know it all: once in a fandom, always in that goddamn fandom! Heheheheh... And yet I love Victuuri, even though I generally am not the yaoi type but look at them they're so cute! How about you? Tell me in the comments! ^3^

Okay I'm getting into it too much longer tehehehhe

Also, have a look at my new one shot book and fill it up with some x reader requests! And keep voting this storyyy~ 😉

Shiri-Chan96 💖