"Next up!!!" I hoped it wasn't me. "Nina Dobrev!" I sighed.

"You got it!" Candice said, giving me a sympathetic look.

I walked up, waving at the crowd, taking a glance at Ian, he stared me down.

I took my seat and looked at the crowd. I felt a hand grab mine from under the table. I quickly pulled it away, looking up at Ian.

"Look, Ni-" Ian started.

"No, Ian, don't start." I sighed.

"Hey buddy." Paul said tapping Ian's shoulder.

"Hey Man-" Paul's fist met his stomach, nobody noticing what just happened. Ian grunting but still sitting up.

He turned towards the crowd not looking at me again. I zoned out the rest of everyone coming out. I only knew that Candice sat next to me.

Questions from the fans starting.

"I have a question for Ian!" The fan said into the microphone, making everyone able to hear it.

"Of course!" Ian said in his nice, calm voice, smiling at the fan.

"Do you ever think about having kids?"

Shit. I forgot that we kept having kids from the world.

"Well... umm..." Ian shot a look at me and I just stared, amused at this. We could have told them, if he didn't fuck up this relationship.

"Well, I want to find someone I truly love, marry them, and have some beautiful kids." He smiled.

Paul put his hand over his mic, "Your a dick." He said, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Whatever dude." Ian sighed, looking back to the crowd.

"And one more question?" The same fan asked.

"Go ahead." Ian nodded.

"Are you with anyone? Like a girlfriend?"

Ian's smile fell and he hesitated.

"I'm with my lovely girl friend... Nikki Reed!" He smiled.

Paul broke, he stood up and punched him in the face. Security ran out holding Paul, but he wasn't fighting. He just stood there.

Tears came to my eyes... again. I got up, glancing at Paul and smiled. He smiled back. I walked back to the room and down to the bathroom.

No one followed me. I sat in the stall, crying.

"Nina?" I heard a voice, I knew who it was.

"What do you want, Ian?" I said, holding back my sobs.

"N-Nina. I am s-so s-sorry." He sighed.

I got up and walked out of the stall. He looked up from the floor. He's been crying. His eyes were all red and puffy.

He looked at me with pure sympathy.

"Ian, I-" he cut me off.

"I messed up, I know, but everyone makes mistakes, and I love you to much."

"Ian, you can gain your friendship. I- I don't know if I want to be with you, if your just gonna run off and do something with someone else."

"I-I will never do that ever again. I swear!" He said walking towards me.

I started walking back.

I was backed against the wall, him centimeters from my face. "Ian, I can't do this."

"Please? Because all that's running through my mind, I want to rip all of your close in this bathroom and kiss every square inch of your body and have everyone outside of this room... Listen" he leaned in closer.

His Lips brushed mine and I felt that spark that always happens.

"What the hell Ian?" A voice yelled from behind us.

"Fuck off Nikki." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

I looked down and moved away. I can't believe I almost kissed Ian again.

"Good bye Ian." I smiled and left the bathroom.

Paul and Kat were just walking down the hall. I smiled.

"Let's go." Kat smiled.

I followed them out, we got in the limo and I sat there, my phone dinged and I grabbed it.

"Love you Nina.❤️️"

It read... From Ian.

I smiled. "What was that?" Kat asked, sitting across from me, Paul on her right.

"Oh, umm. It was Candice. Saying... she was gonna come over to Paul's later." I smiled, looking down quickly at my phone.

I want to love someone, but I don't know if I want to love him anymore. I want someone that won't love me the way Derek did. He was a dick.

--- A/N ---
Hey guys! Was this good! Did you like that Delena scene?! Anyway! How are you! Have a good day/night!
Comment!
Vote!
Peace!✌️