chapter 9: Miscellaneous Notes on miki

Miki is the Demon King known as Little Princess. She resists the demonic nature, but physically she's already the demon king. In order to do this, she requires lemons that suppress that nature. She and her childhood friend Kentarou wander from place to place, hiding from Dark Lords. One faction of Dark Lords want to kill Miki so the leader of the faction can take over and become the Demon King. The other faction wants Miki to take up the mantle of the Demon King. They happened to come to JAPAN, and stayed with a random house (which happened to be hostile with Oda House). When Kentarou dueled the Seiryou acolyte and was pierced from the back, Miki lost control of herself, causing a great explosion and killing the Seiryou acylote in the process. In an attempt to save Kentarou's life, she gave Kentarou part of her blood, turning Kentarou into a Dark Lord. Due to her causing the transformation of Kentarou, she ran away even though Kentarou doesn't blame her for the action. Without the lemons, the demonic nature was getting a better hold of Miki. When Rance finds her, she apparently was very annoyed with him and wanted to freeze him in ice. Sill took the hit instead (due to her and Miki's friendship and out of loyalty to her master Rance). The shock of Sill becoming frozen caused her humanity to take hold a bit, and Kentarou convinced her to have some lemon to further suppress her demonic nature.