Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!

Start from the beginning

"You're tracking him??"

"To a certain point."

"....O-kay....what do I have to do exactly?" You asked feeling kinda cool like you're some kind of undercover spy or something.

"Just bump into him and try to become his friend." You thought about it for a moment.

"Alright, but I'm gonna need some money." You asked bluntly.

"What? How much?"

"30 or 40 dollars."

"What?? For what?" He looked at you kinda baffled.

"If I trust you, you need to trust me." You stated. He gave you a side smile and took out his wallet.

"You'd better not disappoint me miss.MC." Once you took the money, you ran. Hahaha okno. You went with Seven to the store and instantly knew where V was.

You could see his teal hair from a mile away.

"I'll wait here." He said. You nodded in agreement and walked over to V with the last of your espresso your hand.

You nonchalantly walked around until V turned around. You quickly bumped into him, making your drink spill on his shirt.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! I wasn't watching where I was going.." You took out some napkins  from your pocket and tried to dry his shirt.

"Oh, no it's alright it was just an accident." He said kindly.

"No, it's going to become a stain now and you can't go around walking like that. Damn it. Please, let me buy you a new shirt." You offered.

"What? No no no it's fine really you don't need to do that." He waved his hands dismissively.

"But I'd feel so terrible if I just left you like this." He was about to protest but you placed a hand on his shoulder. "Please let me buy you a new shirt." You tried to convince him.

He seemed to soften up a bit and smiled.

"Alright." He finally agreed.

You both walked across the street and into a men's clothing store. It was a bit awkward at first as you both walked around.

You were the first one to start looking and then V followed your lead.

"I can't find a shirt similar to the one you're wearing but I think this one might look good on you." You said while holding up a plain dark blue shirt.

V just nodded.

"I think you should try it on to see if it fits." You said handing him the shirt.

"Sure." Was all he said.

After a few minutes, he came back with the shirt on.

"It's a nice fit, and it goes well with your eyes." You gave him a warm smile. "Oh, sorry, that was a bit weird for me to say wasn't it?" He nodded his head a 'no'.

"It's alright, thank you for the compliment." He spoke so gently and kind, you started feeling bad for him not opening up a bit more to the RFA members.

"Well then, just take off the tag so you can keep wearing the shirt." He did as you said and handed you the tag.

The two of you walked to the cash register and you paid with the money Seven gave you. Hehehe...

"Thank you for the shirt." He said once you were both out of the store.

"There's no need to thank me, I was the one who ruined your shirt in the first place." You scratched the back of your head embarrassed.

"It's alright. Oh how rude of me, I almost forgot. My name is Jihyun Kim but they call me V." He stretched his hand out to you and you looked at it a moment. Once you processed what was going on, you smiled whole heartedly at him.

"My name is y/n but they call me MC." You took his hand and he shook it softly.

"Y/n... it's a nice name." He gave you a closed eyed smile witch made your heart skip a beat.

"Well V, I hope I'll be seeing you around more." You gave him a playful wink and started walking away. "Goodbye!"

"Goodbye." He answered while waving back.

.....You didn't know where you were going but you had to leave.

But before you got too far Seven popped out of a bush!

"Ah! What the?! Seven! You scared the crap out me!"

"Mission: part one complete!" He got out of the bush and then saluted like a soldier.

"And how many parts are there?" You asked.

"Ah but it wouldn't be fun if I just told you now would it?" He wiggled his eyebrows. You playfully rolled your eyes.

"The thing is that this girl *points thumbs to yourself* also has a life of her own and she needs to know when this 'mission' continues." You said with your fingers also doing the air quotes.

"Defender of Justice 707 will inform you when he gets out of work! Because now he has to get back before his boss kills him! Although God Seven can't be killed, he can be torchered! Oh the poor life of a hacker! It's a dangerous one....." He explained dramatically.

"Okay, well I have to get going, bye!" You blew a kiss and walked away dramatically too. Being with him just makes you want to exaggerate everything you do.

Seven smiled as he watched you leave.

You were....

Interesting to him.

Something about you just made him want him to find out more about you. But he can't do that by just hacking information about you; he had to do it personally. But that would also mean getting closer.

And he new that was impossible.

Setting that thought a side, he started walking back to his car so he can head back to his cave of a house.

~

Meanwhile, you made your way back to your apartment.

Once you got there, you left your things on the kitchen table and then went to take a seat on the couch.

Processing day . . .

7%...

34%....

59%.....

84%......

99%.......

Complete.

OH MY FUCK THEY'RE REAL.

~Scarlett-Red~