6

Amiee and jasper are sat at the table with denver as everyone else is dancing and mingling. From where they are sat they can see Alice dancing with Joe and rosalie dancing with emmett.

"Would you like to dance?" Jasper asks amiee as he watches her look longingly at the dance floor.

"We can't leave denver on his own" amiee says with a smile on her face.

"One second" jasper says getting up and disappears into the crowd. Amiee looks around confused and starts playing peekaboo with her son. Jasper comes back with esme and Carlisle in tow.

"Go have fun darling" Carlisle says and sits down next denver.

"Are you sure?" Amiee asks questionably.

"Yes hun, you go and have fun we don't mind" esme says while picking denver up. Jasper takes Amiee's hand and pulls her over to the dance floor.

Amiee and jasper are dancing with their siblings when Bella comes up behind Amiee and taps her on the shoulder. Amiee turns round and gives Bella a smile.

"Do you mind if I put this on?" Bella asks holding up a pink glittery usb stick with 'amiee' written on it in black marker pen. Amiee giggles while giving Bella a huge smile. Bella grabs Amiee's hand and drags her to where the music is set up.

Amiee plugs the usb into the computer and finds her file and presses play and reach by s club 7 starts playing. Bella and amine run back to the dance floor and create a space for them selves to dance. Joe runs in and joins. Everyone's laughing as Bella, Amiee and Joe dance in sync with enthusiasm.

Joe grabs Alice to make her join in with their wacky dance. "Come on!" She shouts at Edward, emmett, rosalie and jasper to join. They jump in and all the siblings dance together with big smiles on their faces
The song fades and a slower song comes on and people pair off, Edward and Bella and dancing together, just as rosalie and emmett are. Joe and Alice are making fun of the slow dancing with their own little slow dance. Amiee looks at jasper and blushes. Jasper smiles and takes her hand and places his other on her waist. He fit perfectly into her small frame. She puts her free hand on jasper's broad shoulder, for it being small against his big shoulder, it seemed to fit comfortably.

They move closer to each other and amiee rests her head on jasper's shoulder. He rests his chin on her head and they slowly dance to the music.

All the Cullen siblings have their eyes on jasper and amiee. They have never seen jasper smile this much, it was like he was a completely different person around her. Bella looks at them and huffs, rage starts to build up within her. She goes to step out of the slow dance but Edward holds her in place. "don't" he says. But she pushes him off her and struts over to jasper and amiee

"got your claws in him aswell!" Bella shouts grabbing amiee by her shoulder and pulls her away from jasper.

"we where only dancing" amiee says looking down at the floor.

"yeah whatever you should be looking after your son instead of trying to get my brother in law into bed"

Jasper steps up and stands in front of amiee " calm down Bella, I asked amiee to come and dance with me, and I asked Esme and Carlisle to look after Denver while we danced for a while so if you should be having a go at anyone its me" when jasper turns around to see that amiee has left. " you need to leave her alone, and decide whether you want to be nice to her or be horrible because this isn't fair on her" jasper says and goes off behind himself to find amiee.

"why would you do that" Rosalie asks Bella while holding onto Emmett's arm. "why can't you just let jasper be happy"

"its not jasper I am bothered about its her she's poison" Bella spits out.

"hold on for a minute, all your sister has done since she got here is be nice to you and you're treating her like this" Emmett states

Joe is getting mad as Alice holds him back. "I just don't want her to hurt him" Bella says trying to act innocent.

"if anyone would be hurt is amiee! You don't know what she went through, you wasn't there. You didn't have to live with her. You didn't see her waste away till she had nothing left" Joe exclaims making everyone around them quieten down and look at them.

"and what has that got to do with any of this?" Bella asks with a cocky tone.

"jasper is the first guy who she has even had a nice conversation with for nearly 2 years and you're saying she just wants to sleep with him. You do not know her or have a right to judge her after everything that happened" Joe states till he goes red in the face.

"Yeah right she has obviously spoken to many men, how do you explain denver he was probably just a broken condom from one of her one night stands" Bella spits out again Joe is struggling against Alice's grip.

"Denvers dad isn't around because he used to hit Amiee! Nothing to do with her not knowing who the dad is you stupid bitch!" Renee comes and drags Joe away from Bella with Alice.

"Just leave your sister alone bella" rosalie spits at her and drags emmett with her leaving Edward and Bella in the middle of the dance floor while a certain few who where listening in stare at them.

"I'm sorry" Bella whispers to Edward

"Alice already saw what was going to happen I tried to stop you" Edward says to her as he leads her off the dance floor and back to their seats.

"Why didn't you try harder I know you could have" she asks

"I thought it was something you needed to hear" Edward says getting up from his seat and going over to esme and Carlisle who are still looking after denver.

A/N hey I hope your liking this story, I would like to know where you would like this story to go a have a few ideas but would like to hear a readers point of view. So comment some ideas and let me know.

Happy reading.