1

"You did what?!" Bella yells at her mum Renee.

"It's your wedding day, your brother and sister should be her. why are you so opposed to this?" the Cullens can hear everything from down stairs and are also confused why she doesn't want them there.

"Joe is fine but I don't want Amiee here"

"She's your sister Bella"

"I don't care, all she will do is try to flirt with everyone and probably get wasted and ruin my day"

"You really do not know your sister Bella" Renee comments at her and walks out of the room.

Alice comes in with jasper in tow, "forget about your sister, let's get you ready" Alice says chirpily she just wants this wedding to go to plan. "Jasper go and make sure everything is ready downstairs" she says and jasper walks off to go help everyone else.

"She just infuriates me, she thinks she so much better than everyone else." Bella states making herself go red.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Alice asks

"3 years ago just before I moved here she lived with my mom's sister because of the school she was at she had really good grades and she was on some really good programmes so my mom let her move in with aunt Helen and my brother went with them because he was always closer to amiee then me"

"A lot could have changed in three years" Alice states

"Ha not her she's so full of herself"

Alice carries on doing bella's make up and rosalie walks in and starts doing her hair.

Downstairs Renee is talking to Charlie while emmett jasper and seth are stood around finishing off decor.

"Amiee has changed charlie" Renee sits next to Charlie on the sofa In the middle of the living room.

"Obviously she's 20 now I haven't really seen her since she was 10"

"No I mean. Ugh she asked me not to tell you"

"Tell me what" Charlie asks leaning away from Renee with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't say anything till she gets here I promised" Renee asks getting up playing with the a bouquet of flowers on a table in the room. Charlie just grunts and stares off into space thinking about what could be wrong.

"What's amiee like?" Emmett asks

"She's the complete opposite to bella" Renee states "always has been, amiee is loud and childish, where as bella is quiet and mature and Joe is just a goofball."

"They bella's brother and sister?" Jasper asks

"Yeah amiee is 2 years older and Joe is 2 years younger, amiee and Joe are more like me though." Renee states matter-of-factly

"What do you mean?" Emmett asks

"Bella is more like Charlie dark hair and dark eyes, but amiee and Joe they have strawberry blonde hair and green eyes like mine." Renee's so phone starts ringing and she answers it.

"We are at the airport" it's aunt Helen.

"So we shall see you in about an hour then?"

"Should be, hope everything there is okay"

"It will be, if you get lost call me" Renee says and puts the phone down. "That was my sister they should be here in about an hour"

The hour passed faster than usual and not before long there was a knock at the door. Esme answers it with Renee slightly behind her. A tall thin woman with plum hair and tanned skin stands there in designer clothes.

"Hey helen" Renee greets her with a hug looking behind her as Joe, a boy who stands at 5ft 8inches with short hair that quiffs up at the front, comes up the stairs behind helen.

"Hi mom!" Joe exclaims pulling his mum into a tight embrace. "Amiee is getting denver out of the car, he fell asleep"

"Who's denver?" Charlie asks from behind Renee, Joe's face goes white as charlie looks around joe to see a young woman with her long strawberry blonde hair tied up in a ponytail holding a small baby with really curly brown hair and a chubby face.

"That's denver" Renee says

"I didn't know you had a baby helen" Renee and Helen looked at each other and then back at charlie. Then it clicked. "That's not your baby is it helen"

"No charlie" helen says as amiee gets to the top of the steps and to the door.

"Hi dad" amiee says in a meek voice looking down at her son. Charlie just looks at her with disgust and walks back into the house. Joe puts an arm around amiee and pulls her close as a tear slips from her eye.

"Let's get you inside" Esme says putting arm around amiee and bringing her through to the living room. Charlie is sat on the sofa with his head in his hands.

"How can you be so irresponsible!" Charlie shouts

"I'm sorry I don't know what else I can say" amiee says trying not to wake her son.

"Dad don't shout at her, it was a mistake she already knows that, but she wouldn't have it any other way" joe says defending his sister. Bella comes down hearing the shouting.

"What's going on?" Bella says and then spots her sister holding a baby "so the slut got herself knocked up, ha who's the golden girl now" she says taunting her sister.

"Shut up you have no idea what went on!" Joe exclaims making denver wake up and start crying.

Amiee rocks him and starts singing a hushed lullaby.

"I was in my tent, which is in my room, and it looks like world war 3, the Indians are beating the cowboys so I'm setting the prisoners free, I've a tank or two at the bottom of my bed and nobody knows but me, and anyway at the end of the day I can send for the cavilry." Denver let's out a loud giggle and amiee smiles down at him

"I used to sing that to you when you where a baby" charlie says walking towards her looking down at his grandson, his bright green eyes look up at charlie with awe, denver reaches his hands out towards charlie wanted to be held by him. "Can I?" He asks amiee and all she can do is just nod, she was worried her father would send her away as soon as he saw her. Charlie grabs denver out of amiee's arms and holds him on his hip, "how old is he?" Charlie asks

"He's 10 months old" amiee says with tears in her eyes
"Don't cry darling I was just a bit taken back" charlie puts an arm around amiee and bella's face, goes red.

"So your just fine with this!?" Bella exclaims at charlie.

"There's nothing much I can do about it bella"

"Oh yeah always little miss perfect there, it's my wedding day why couldn't you have just stayed in arizona!" Bella exclaims and goes to go upstairs.

"You think I wanted to come here knowing what it would cause but I'm not missing my little sisters wedding!"

"I'm barely your sister I haven't seen you in 3 years"

"You don't know what went on!" Joe exclaims obviously getting really angry that his sister is getting shouted at.

"Leave it joe, I'm just gonna take denver and go home I know where I'm not wanted" amiee says picking up her bag and going to get her son. When Renee stops her.

"Stay amiee you have every right to be here"

"Mom I'm not being here when she doesn't want me here, we are too different and she obviously cannot see past it for one day" amiee says glaring at bella. She seems a lot more feisty now she isn't holding her son. Jasper feels the rage build up in amiee and looks at emmett worried.

"Maybe we should take this outside, away from the baby?" Emmett says trying to stop a fight from breaking out in the house.

Bella starts charging outside with all the Cullens in tow. Renee asks esme to look after denver while her two daughters try to sort out their differences.