.four.

Time skip: 2 days

So you know how I said I was counting how many times I've seen Gerard like I have? I'm up to three now. It was only from the back, thankfully, but I don't see why he likes to be in the nude so much.

Maybe he's just getting comfortable around me. I know I was. I usually don't sleep with shirts on and stuff, so lately I just said screw it and haven't been wearing shirts to bed. It was too hot and stuffy. Gerard, on the other hand, liked to stay clothed. It was quite entertaining when there were moments when the laundry was being done and he had to wear large shirts and boxers. He hated it. I, well, I didn't know how to feel about it. He was very self conscious about his legs, but I felt that he shouldn't be. You really shouldn't be self conscious of any part of you, but I should practice what I preach.

My thoughts were interrupted by a tapping on my face. I squirmed and Gerard made a noise. I looked at the clock, which was at 3:00am, and then back at Gerard.

"What are you doing, Gerard?" I grunted, staring at a fuzzy black and teal blob.

"I had a bad dream." He whispered.

I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it was 3:00am. The witching hour. Or the hour he told me he had the worst dreams. I then remembered that if he had had one of those dreams, we would talk it out, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

I propped myself up with my elbows and Gerard was hugging himself, looking scared. I became concerned. He shook his head in response to my question. I tilted my head confused.

He pointed to the bed after trying to speak, but no words coming out. At first my sleepy brain didn't understand, but then I scooted over and he got under the covers with me. The bed wasn't all that big, so it was close quarters. I hadn't really ever shared a bed with anyone. Maybe like my dog, but not another person.

Much less an attractive guy.

Did I just say he was attractive? Well... there's nothing wrong with that. I'm allowed to notice whether or not a guy is attractive. I've been told by my other guy friends that they do the same thing. We've all agreed that Chris Hemsworth definitely deserves his place on the 'hot celebs' section of the magazines.

Gerard faced me and I faced him, our hands pulled up to our chests and inches apart. He looked very scared and I didn't know what to do. He stared at me, asking me with his eyes to do something- anything. I looked at him confused. He started shaking and I automatically felt scared for him. What on earth was his dream about? I grabbed his hand and looked at him. His breath hitched, but he exhaled slowly.

I smiled, "Just take deep breaths, okay? You'll be fine. I'm here. Try to fall back asleep, Gerard. Nothing will hurt you. I'm here."

He nodded and closed his eyes, mumbling what sounded like a prayer under his breath. I fell back asleep, his hand still in mine.

...

I woke up to someone squeezing my hand. My eyes fluttered open to meet a smiling Gerard. His hair was tossed around, messy, but cute. He giggled, staring at me and I couldn't help but giggle as well. He took a deep breath and I did the same. His thumb brushed against the top of my hand. I uttered a tiny gasp and slowly removed his hand from mine.

Gerard looked confused, "What's wrong?"

I sat up, "Nothing."

He sat up as well, "Frank?"

I stared at my knees, my heart beating fast. I looked over at Gerard, his hand trying to hold mine again. I politely played it off like I had an itch on my head. His face fell. I had to sort out my feelings.