Chapter 5: New Friends

Silvester went on the train very early (10:20) and after a few minutes or so, a boy with blonde hair came into his compartment
"Can I stay here?",the boy asked.
"Yeah sure",Silvester replied to the blonde haired boy.

Silvester read some of his books, but the most interesting book he read was Defense Against The Dark Arts. The boy suddenly spoke to Silvester,"My name is Malfoy... Draco Malfoy" "I'm Silvester Riddle" "Friends?",said Draco. "Uh yeah sure",Silvester said with a grin on his face. He wasn't showing it, but he was proud of himself that he  made a true friend, hopefully.

After 10 minutes a boy with red hair and freckles came into Silvester's compartment and
after seeing Draco he said "Malfoy...."
"Oh hello Weasley. *coughs* I mean bloodtraitor Weasley",said Draco

"Oh hello there boy! Don't go with MALFOY because he might influence you and you don't want to get sorted into Slytherin don't you? And besides Slytherin is where You-Know-Who came from" said Weasley "Oh don't worry Ron (Ron was shocked how did this boy know his name?) I know you and you know me, besides not all Slytherins are bad and Draco is really nice when you get to know him and I don't care if Voldemort came from Slytherin because a lot of powerful people came from Slytherin such as Merlin." said Silvester annoyed at the red head.

"Fine then but I warned you" Ron said with clenched fists. He  walked out of the compartment but then he looked back with his wand out "Pertrificus Totalus!",Ron said "Well a Weasley should not do that TSK TSK TSK what will happen if I told your mum and dad that your a deatheater" Silvester spat out the last word.  "Imperio!" casted Silvester "Tell your mum and dad that you're a deatheater and NEVER GO BACK TO HOGWARTS!",Silvester commanded and with a wave of his hand Ron was gone and everything was back to normal.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im sorry Silvester I was just scared and I don't know what to do" Draco apologized.
"It's okay plus he will NEVER come back" Silvester said, grinning at his new friend.

Draco and Silvester didn't talk for a while until a girl with bushy hair came in,
"Oh hello there!" Said the girl
"GO AWAY MUDBLOOD!!" Draco shouted
"Shut up Draco I know she's a death eater." Silvester whispered.
"Oh,You know Im a deatheater! Well long story short my muggle parents loved me so much that they were overprotective of me and didn't want me to go to school so I cried and isolated myself. Then one day my letter came and I heard about the Dark Lord and his plans, so I left my home and went looking for the Dark Lord. He pitied me and made me his Deatheater which I am really happy about because my parents will no longer control me." The girl said.
"I don't believe that was short" Draco said. The girl chuckled
"I'm Hermione Granger and you are?" Hermione asked.
"Draco Malfoy and I'm  sorry if I did that to you a while ago" Draco apologized.
"It's okay. Many people do that plus, everyone makes mistakes" Hermione said
"I'm Silvester Riddle"
"You look like...." Hermione said shocked
"What, Harry Potter? bacause I AM Harry Potter. Do you also think I look like Voldemort well, you are right because he is my father" Silvester said
"Oh okay" Draco and Hermione said in unison shocked.

"Guys, I totally believe that both of you will get together" Silvester teased. Hermione and Draco sent Silvester death glares.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! Im just saying that I'm sorry because I haven't  updated because I had examinations but it's OVERjust today and I made this part long as possible bacause I want to make it up to you. Please please Vote because I really do need support on this because if I dont I'll maybe delete this or whatever and please COMMENT SOME SUGGESTIONS! Im running out of Ideas here so yeah thats all maybe Ill update tomorrow meh.

-edited-
02-11-19
(A/N: Oof, I will not edit the Author's Note beacuse it is really c r i n g y ugh)