Chapter 10: The Philosopher's Stone

Hey everyone! So I haven't updated for 5 Days Sorry! And BTW Happy New Year! 🎉🎉 And I'm going to my usual updating schedule again because on January 4 I'm going back to school 😔 So I'm going to update 1-2 times a week so yeah!

Silvester,Hermione,and Draco went down the 3rd Corridor and they saw Fluffy the three headed dog.
"Oh wait a second! Just play some music and the dog will go to sleep" said Silvester. Draco began whistling a tune and the dog began sleeping, Silvester went down first,Hermione second,and Draco third and they landed on this black kind of plant.

"God this is the Devils Snare! Just relax!" Said Silvester
"Okay" said the two and they landed safely. The next task was the flying keys Draco hopped on the broom and snatched the key.

Ron I mean redheads POV
I heard the Trio's plan on resurrecting the Dark Lord and I'm gonna get the stone and be immortal myself! I gather Dean and Seamus we try to pass the three headed dog and I am the only one that passed "What about us?" Asked Dean
"Oh don't worry just stay out of the way"
"Obliviate" Ron said.

Back to normal POV
The next task was chess "No offence but you're not that good at chess" said Hermione "Okay then let's play!" After minutes Draco was knocked down as he was the knight.

The next task was potions which is logic Hermione red the riddle
"Oh I know this bottle sends you back and this small one lets you pass the fire, Silvester take this and I'll go back and help Draco and we're gonna alarm your Godfather about this. Silvester only took a small sip on the bottle having some liquid left and he saw Professor Quirrel.
"Oh Mr.Riddle! What are you doing here?" Asked the Professor
"I'm here to get the stone for my father" said Silvester
"Oh okay then I think you want to meet your father?" Asked the Professor the boy nodded. The Professor unwrapped his turban showing a weak Tom Riddle
"Son!"
"Hello dad" Silvester went into the Mirror and he saw a reflection of him putting the stone in his pocket. "Dad I have the stone!"
"Very well I shall go now and I shall give you half the elixir"
"Thanks dad bye!" And The Professor vanished away.
Then Severus came in
"You are the DEATH of me!"
"Sorry Uncle Sev but I saved the stone!" Said Silvester
"Okay good now let's get out of here" said the Professor

Bloodtraitor's POV
Once I got in the trapdoor I was stuck in Devil's Snare I remembered one thing about this to relax once I got out the door was open and I proceded to the chess game one thing I'm good at is chess so I won and went to the logic potion thing I picked the biggest bottle not even read the riddle and my body starts to burn and I suddenly black out.

Back To Normal.
Silvester and Severus went out and saw The Bloodtraitor in the floor Uncle Sev sighed
"100 points from Gryffindor for stupidity and 50 points from Gryffindor for not doing a simple task" said The Professor. Silvester carried Ron and they continued and went back up. Silvester carried Ron in the Hospital Wing where he saw Draco with Hermione on his side. "Mate we were worried about you!" Said Draco Silvester just nodded.
"200 points to Silvester for being brave but yet a Slytherin
"100 points to Ms.Granger for great logic and 100 points to Mr.Malfoy for great flying and 50 points each for saving the Philosopher's stone" said the Professor.
"Thank you Uncle!" Said Silvester.
"Madame Pomfrey can I go now please? I'm prefectly fine!" Said Draco
"Oh whatever go on!" Said Madame Pomfrey. The Trio went to their table and the feast has started and as the students looked up at the time glass Slytherin and Gryffindor had tied up. "DAMN Dumbledork has added points for nothing" muttered Draco. As the feast started Dumbledork added new points to Gryffindor for bravery on NOTHING! But Professor Snape added 300 points when he whispered so Dumbles got confused but gave the cup to Slytherin "Yes 7 years in a row!!" Shouted Marcus Flint.
"Well guys tomorrow's gonna be buh bye to HoggyWarts" said Silvester
"Yeah I'm gonna miss you guys!" Said Hermione
"Don't you guys wanna come to my manor at summer break?" Asked Draco
"Yes!"
"Cool!"
"Well then its settled!" said Draco cheerfully

Next Day
(Sigghhh) "Bye Hogwarts see you next year!" Said Silvester
Silvester walked into the Great Hall and after breakfast he went outside to be fetched and go to the Hogwarts Express.
After 5 hours (sorry for time skip!)
Hiding in the shadows is Tom Riddle really wanting to see his son when suddenly
"Dad!" Yelled Silvester
"Wow I was really easy to spot" chuckled Tom
"Can I go to Malfoy Manor this summer?"
"Sure"
"Yay!"
"Next school year I have a challenge for you Silvester"
"What is it?!" asked Silvester
"It's a secret!!"
                 THE END

Hey Muggles! Sorry for the cliffhanger! This book is officialy COMPLETE! Yay!! Don't worry I'm gonna do this by series so watch out for the second book! I will be posting updates in this book so that you may know any updates!
Thank you for reading my book!
Thank you for 400+ Reads!
Thanks for Voting!
See ya next time! 
Halfblood Author..