MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 15

~ Mike's point of view ~

Am I having sex with Mariah ? YES . . Do I feel bad about it? NO! . . . When I walked out of the hospital I had one thing on my mind . . . SEX. 

 . . . I turned off her phone in case Michael calls. . and I broke her doorbell, just in case. . . . "Oh Michael, you feel so damn good, UGH . . mhmm" - "I do? are you enjoying it, baby?" She closes her eyes as she runs her fingers down my back.

"I'm so happy you came over . . I was so upset that I had to leave the hospital so soon. . I didn't even get the time to hug you, sweetie . . and now you're here! WITH ME <3 I feel so good right now" I'm tracing kisses down to her breasts while banging the hell out of her . . . she loves my dick, I can tell. . . I didn't count how many times she rolled her eyes back since I'm on top of her. . . . a lot of times, that's for sure. . . .

I admit, I went to her place because I was mad at Michael . . I needed help and he didn't give a SHIT!!! . . it hurt me! he really, fucking hurt my feelings. . I didn't even know I had any! . . I don't always feel like shit, but when I do it's because of MY TWIN BROTHER!! . .  I love that stupid dumbass!! . . how can he do this to me and tell me all these things about how I should go to jail and get my ass locked up?!!! . . . hell no . . I'm not going to jail! . . never . . . I'm a free man, 'cause I did nothing wrong. . . nothing whatsoever!!! . . That Kelley chick just made a big deal out of nothing. . . . . alright, I admit I was rough on her but come on . . . it wasn't that bad. . and it's not like she didn't wanna have sex with me. . . I bet she fucking enjoyed evey second of it!!

anyway . . back to Mariah . . . I came over here cause Michael hurt my damn feelings! . . I NEED HIM!! I could never go to mom and dad's for this kind of shit, . . . Michael knows he's the only one I have, why does he push me away?!! . . I can't believe he's fucking pushing me away!!!! the one time I really, really, really need him - he pushes me away like I'm nothing to him . . . . . I admit that I sometimes do act like a piece of crap but I'm his BROTHER . . we're ONE!!! . . how can he reject me like that at a time like this?! . .

Mariah wraps her arms around me and kisses me. "If you keep up this speed, I'm gonna cum all over you!!!! ughhhh" I speed up a little bit . . . her legs are shaking . . . . damn, she needed it and she needed it BAD!! "UGH . . UGH . . UGH . . AHHHH . . fuck !!" I can feel her walls tighten around my dick . . I feel her juices run down my balls. "MHMM . . you liked it?" She lets out a deep moan "OH MICHAEL . . I enjoyed every second of it . . oh baby. . ." She hugs me tightly and gives me a deep kiss "I'm so glad you came over . . . you have no idea how much I missed you . . . even though we don't know each other for very long, I feel like I've known you all my life" . . .

NEXT DAY
7 in the morning . .

I wake up to Mariah opening the bedroom door . . . She's standing there fully dressed and ready "Baby? are you up?" I rub my eyes and yawn as I slowly sit up "Yea, where are you going? come back to bed" - "I'm going to work, it's 7am . . don't you have to go to work today?" . . . . "Umm . . yea . . but later. . much, much later . . I'm gonna work the night shift" I get up and put on my jeans and shirt. "I'll call you later . . ok?" We give each other a kiss goodbye "Ok . . bye sweetie" - "Bye" I rush downstairs and hop in the car . . . . damn . . . it's quite uncomfortable driving with morning wood . . . holy crap, I have to pee! . . . 10 minutes later I'm finally home. . . . DAMN, what a mess in here . . . I'm used to Michael's clean house . . . now I'm back in my place . . . seriously, it smells horrible in here. I open all the windows and run to the bathroom . . . . 

~ Michael's point of view ~

I'm on my way to the grocery store . . it's 8:30 in the morning . . I got up a little earlier so I can run some errands and get things done. I can't take my mind off Mariah . . . why doesn't she call me back? I finally had the courage to call her myself without having Mike pushing me to do it - and she didn't pick up. . . I'm finally ready to get things started with her . . .