.:Chapter 1:.

I stared blankly at the nude girl in front of me. And then after I realized what I was doing-- which was a heartbeat too late-- I gave her my covers and she wrapped it around her tightly.

"Master. We have a problem." said the girl.

I opened my mouth but I was dead silent. "Wh-- D-D--- M-master?"

She looked around and muttered something I couldn't hear. "I'm Celestial."

I looked at her with shock. "Y-you are not my dog."

"Wolf." She corrected. "Yes I am."

I shook my head.

"You eat bird food for snacks." She said, crossing her arms as if to tell me that she knows me very well.

I blinked "H-how did you....?"

"Look, there's no time to explain, Master... So move and get two dresses-- or clothing-- for Crestella and I to wear." She gestured to the sheets. "I will certainly not wear this while talking to you."

I nodded slowly and did what I had to.

"So... Care to explain yourself?" I asked gaining more confidence by the seconds that past.

"You know us, master." She said simply. She then bobbed her head to the other girl. It was just now I noticed both girls uniqueness. The girl I'm talking to had very black hair, dark as night and baby blue eyes. The other had very light blonde hair-- which could be mistaken for white-- and mint green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked after observing them. "I have this amazing ability which I can tell if someone is lying or not."

"That's your Magi, master. Your primary one." she said. "I am Celestial. Your wolf. Or dog, whatever you call it. I am a half-blood. We both are." She gestured to her friend.

She's not lying.

"From the looks on your face, you know I'm not lying." she said with a smile.

Now I'm back to my confused state. "H-how?"

"I'm a half-blood."

"I thought only werewolves can do that."

"Well, maybe we're just one."

"What's the difference?"

"Werewolves can turn into beasts. We can only turn into dogs." said the other girl-- Crestella. "The difference is that they hold more power than we have and ever will have. But it's not like I care much for power. Power is a dangerous thing and can cause to many catastrophic happenings. Once you use power, there comes a dangerous price. One which I am not quite comfortable of."

I raised a brow. "And that is?"

"Immortality."

Celestial looked at her friend. "Crest that's too sentimental."