Prologue

"Here Baekhyun. Let's do this one," Chanyeol said while pointing at the book but Baekhyun is not paying attention.

"Why don't you do me instead?," Baekhyun blurted out.

"E—Excuse me?," Chanyeol stuttered not getting Baekhyun's point. He looked at the shorter with wide eyes and there's something on Baekhyun's look on him.

Baekhyun stood up from his seat and walked seductively towards Chanyeol who was frozen on his own seat. "I'm already tired of studying Chanyeol, why don't we play for a moment?," he pouted and straddled Chanyeol's lap.

"P—P—Play? B—But we have t—to finish this Baekhyun. Y—You need to learn more to pass the subject,"

Chanyeol gulped and tried to reach for the book but Baekhyun beat him to it and pushed all the things on the table away which landed helplessly on the floor.

"Let's finish that later okay? I want to play with you~," Baekhyun purred and removed the other's eyeglasses.

"Don't—," before Chanyeol could protest, Baekhyun already discarded the glasses.

"You know Channie, you shouldn't wear those glasses anymore. Contact lenses aren't made for nothing," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol felt a shiver down his spine because of that cute nickname Baekhyun called him.

"B-But—," Chanyeol was silenced when Baekhyun placed a finger on his lips.

"Shut up okay? Fine, I'll just give you a head then," Baekhyun smiled cutely as he slowly sink down on his knees.

"What?," Chanyeol asked in confusion but soon realized what the shorter meant when he knelt down on his knees and starting unbottoning and unzipping his pants. "Baekhyun no! Stop!,"

"No? I know you want this Chanyeol. I know the way you look at me, don't deny that," Baekhyun said and started palming the front of Chanyeol's boxers.

Chanyeol groaned deeply, this is totally not a good idea. This is not what he was expecting to happen right now but maybe someday, but now is too early for this.

"B—Baekhyun. S—Stop, you don't know what you're doing— ah," Chanyeol grunted and tried to push Baekhyun hand away.

"Shit, Chanyeol! I know what I'm doing. I'm pleasuring you, now will you please just stop whining and let me do this!," Baekhyun then pressed his palm harder against Chanyeol's crotch before pulling the fabric down and his mouth gaped at the taller's impressive size and he wasn't even that aroused yet. "Chanyeol. Fuck, don't you know you were gifted? You should never hide this away,"

Chanyeol blushed at the compliment and he wouldn't deny the fact that he got aroused with the way Baekhyun was eyeing his member.

Baekhyun wrapped his dainty hands, tightly around the taller's thick length and he can't remember anymore when was the last time he held such impressive size in his hand. He slowly moved his hand up and down against his shaft, loving the thickness of it in his hold.

When he felt no more resistance from Chanyeol, Baekhyun engulfed the head in his mouth and sucks on it lightly, savoring the tangy and musky taste of precum in his tongue. Baekhyun took more inches of the taller's length in his mouth and slowly bobbed his head up and down while giving eye contact with Chanyeol. His hand accomodated the parts his mouth couldn't reach.

Chanyeol could feel himself getting harder and that's when he realized everything when he looked back at Baekhyun's lidded eyes. The petite male almost take half of his length inside his little mouth. Chanyeol tried to push Baekhyun once again.

"Baekhyun s-stop please. I-It's not going to be good when I got aroused, y-you don't understand," Chanyeol panted but he was too weak now to push Baekhyun away. The petite male tightened his lips around Chanyeol's length, not wanting to let go.

Baekhyun pulled away before speaking. "What are you saying? I think it's even better if you got aroused because of me," he giggled like a highschool girl and rubbed Chanyeol's length all over his face like he was worshipping it. "Fuck, Chanyeol. You taste really good. I won't mind having your cock everyday," Baekhyun moaned before taking his member inside his mouth once again.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes, he couldn't focus anymore on what Baekhyun was saying. His surrounding was slowly turning into a blur and then he blacked out.
.
.
.
~~
.
.
A/N; Hello to all our dearest ChanBaek/BaekYeol shippers all over the world!! LOL XD

I guess I'm one of the newest authors of Wattpad hahaha. Wow, I'm brave enough to publish this first ever story I wrote. XD And I apologize in advance if this storyline won't reach any of your expectations. XD
I'm just writing to let out my OTP feels, it's like turning a dream to a reality. I'm turning my OTP fantasies into a story. Yep hahaha

English is not my mother tongue so please ignore some grammatical errors and if this story has similarity with other stories, that was coincidental. This is an original plot from my overflowing ChanBaek feels~

Chapter one will be up soon!

Happy reading!

-KyungsooKim69