Chapter 9 tell me more

Keyani POV

I woke up naked next to Klay. His arm was wrapped around my waist. I wanted to get up I needed to pee really bad. I tried to loosen his grip but he just hugged me tighter. What are you doing babe he said. I need to pee i whined. sorry babe. he said. I grabbed a shirt off the floor and klays boy shorts and went to the  bathroom. I felt klays eyes looking at me when i was walking. I turned around just in time seeing him look at me. What are you looking at klay, is there something on my back? yeah that ass he said biting his lip. Stop Klay i said. Sorry babe cant help it its just so fat. he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. After I got out of the bathroom. I saw that klay was out of bed. I looked around for him.

Klay where the fuck are you. I felt strong hands around my waist. Damn baby you so fine. klay rasped in my ear. He kissed on my neck and jawline making me moan. I turned towards him, Klay not now we just did it last night. I whined. But babe your body is making me want more of you. I blushed a little. I loved it how klay talked dirty to me. but i wasn't giving in that easily.  I decided to tease him to see what he does. i took off my shirt and put on my bra right in front of him. I left his boy shorts on and went down the stairs. I switched my hips a little bit to add effect. I heard him running after me. Damn Klay want it that bad.

I leaned on the counter in the kitchen waiting for him. what do I have to do to get inside of you. he asked. I stroked my chin a little to get to his nerves. Beg. i said Huh? he said. I said beg for it. Tell me how much you want it.

Klay looked at me like i was crazy. Do you want it or not? I showed a little more of my breast. Fine Ill beg. Well? I sat on the counter. Waiting for him to tell me.

Keyani I want you so fucking bad. And? I wanna be between those legs eating your sweet pussy until you cum on my face. He stepped closer to me . Really? Tell me more. I said. I wanna get inside of you and beat it up so bad that you be screaming my name and make you not walk for a week.

Damn Nigga. This dirty talk was making me so wet, I Was getting horny as fuck. Then come and get then. I unhooked my bra showing my boobs to him. He bit his lip He grabbed my boobs and began to suck on them. I let out a moan. He layed me back  on the counter. He began to take off my shorts.He smiled that i had no panties on. Damn baby, your so sexy. He put his tongue on me , making me moan, he grabbed my legs to keep me from getting away from him. Klay d-dont stop Fuck I moaned he licked on my clit and stuck two fingers in me. FUCK KLAY IM CUMMING. I started to shake. and a few seconds later i cummed on his face.

He started licking up my juices. Mmm baby you taste so good. He took off his boxers revealing his length to me.He lined up to my entrance ramming into me. AHH FUCK KLAY SLOW DOOOOOWN. Sorry babe i just need you soo bad he moaned.I moaned and screamed out his name FUCK YEES KLAY AHH FUCK. Yeah thats right baby scream my name so that the neighbors hear you.

after a few more thrust I felt a knot in my stomach. BABY IM GONNA CUM!!!!! I screamed. Whats my name Keyani? KLAY!! I screamed. Wrong Baby. Whats MY NAME? DADDY!!!! I cummed on him Then after a few more thrusts he came on my stomach. Here he said he gave me a paper towel. You got a little something on your stomach. I rolled my eyes at him.I jumped off the counter and went upstairs to take a shower. I Looked At at him well are you coming? For what? he asked to take a shower duh. I said He walked upstairs with me we both hopped in the shower, washed ourselves off and got breakfast.

Best morning sex ever!

That was chapter 9 hope you guys enjoyed it

I think im gonna write another fan fiction soon after this one so get ready (chris brown is in it ;))

Can I get an OOOUU BOI!!!!