Chapter 2 I can Ball too

Keyani point of view

It has been three days since i got this job and now I'm kinda regretting it. The guys don't have any major injuries, just jammed fingers and other dumb stuff. IM SOOO BORED. I decided not to kill myself of boredom  and play a little basketball. I was an All-Star and state champion with three MVPs In college. Sure I look a little weak in the muscle area but I'm stronger than you think. I took a basketball off the rack and began to dribble the ball. I heard The guys stop dribbling and look at me. So you can ball, Draymond asked me. Yeah but im a little rusty. Were you on a good team Stephen asked me. Hell yeah was I on a good team We won three state champs and I got MVP those three times I bragged. That's one more than I have Steph said pouting like a little kid. You'll get there one day I said laughing. So you can Ball huh,Prove it then Klay said.
I looked at him rolling my eyes. I don't have to prove anything. I said annoyed. So are U saying that your scared, Klay said smirking like a little kid.I am not scared of playing basketball with you,I snapped back at his comment. The guys around me were like OOOOUUU she told u klay. You just dont wanna play cause you're a girl he said. At this point I didn't give a damn who heard me this time. Don't ever say because I'm a girl i cant do it ever fucking again I snapped. Fine you wanna ball lets ball I said. The guys around were like dang klay dont get beat up man. I didnt care anymore a hate double standards with a passion. I was gonna prove him wrong.

Klay point of view

This chick can really ball I had to see it to believe it. We stepped out on the court, she was the first to go out. Whoever gets 10 points first,wins she said. I got this in the bag shes just a girl. I thought to myself. she stepped out onto the court dribbling the ball. Ladies first, I said. Oh I guess you go first then Klay she snapped. I saw the guys busting out laughing at her comeback. I needed to win this I wasn't going to live this down. I came from the out of bounds spot and started dribbling the game was on.

I ran passed her and got an easy layup 2 points i smirked at her thought you could ball I said handing her the ball. She snatched the ball away and began to dribble. when she got in front of me she started dribbling the ball between her legs going faster and faster I reached for the ball. When i reached for the ball she crossed over to the other side making me fall over. I looked up in time seeing her shoot a three and to see my teammates. MY OWN FUCKING TEAMMATES screaming out your ankles klay ya ankles and other stuff like exposed klay EXPOSED. I was so embarrassed I didnt get up i just layed there mentally baeting myself up for getting crossed up by a girl. She came and looked down at me and said I think you need a doctor for your ankles she smirked.

Keyani point of view

After I got done Breaking Klays ankles he decided he didnt wanna play any more since i Embarrassed the shit out of him in front of his team. I felt kinda bad for exposing him but he double standard me I decided to go apologize to him.When I came over to him he said before you say anything I just wanna say im sorry for stereotyping girls i was just being. Cocky I interrupted him. Yeah that's the word he chuckled a little. Hey can I make it up to you for breaking your ankles I teased. Yes you can not break them again, the guys are already snapchatting this and I have to live this down for a few weeks. I cant have them broken again then I would have to live that down for a month. He laughed I laughed along with him noticing how even more cute he was in person I thought this in my head until he interrupted my thoughts with a question. Can i make it up to you for stereotyping you he asked. Sure you can give me a free ticket pass for a year to go to the Bahamas I teased. Deal he said laughing this job isn't as bad as I thought.

Okay guys that was chapter 2.dirty stuff on the way.

CAN I GET A OOOH BOI !!!!!